General Video Game News

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riden? Ummm, Im talking about the 9 minute trailer that was only released like yesterday or day b4 if im not mistaken.

Theres NO Riden(sp?).

Its basically an old Snake in a near future battlefield. Starts off first person through the eyes of an enemy soldier even though you dont know it at the time. After about a minute, the soldier looks left, he looks right, then boom he's disarmed by Snake. You also see some metal gears and a bunch of soldiers marching while Snake hides around the corner.

Then when it looks like Snake's been spotted with only one round left, its actually a lil robot from Otacon with some ammo and a grenade launcher for Snake to use.

It ends with Snake jogging off I guess to battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Slade
      Riden? Ummm, Im talking about the 9 minute trailer that was only released like yesterday or day b4 if im not mistaken.

Theres NO Riden(sp?).

Its basically an old Snake in a near future battlefield. Starts off first person through the eyes of an enemy soldier even though you dont know it at the time. After about a minute, the soldier looks left, he looks right, then boom he's disarmed by Snake. You also see some metal gears and a bunch of soldiers marching while Snake hides around the corner.

Then when it looks like Snake's been spotted with only one round left, its actually a lil robot from Otacon with some ammo and a grenade launcher for Snake to use.

It ends with Snake jogging off I guess to battle.
      Oh, I thought you meant the older one.

Sounds interesting. I can't wait to see the other games for the PS3. Of course, I'm more curious about the Rev.

Comment

Snake looks a little like Dick Van Dyke in Diagnosis Murder. Game looks awesome though. I loved MGS3, but I've been keen to find out what happens after MGS2.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLS' BROTHER
          Thats it I'm not getting a revolution now. I couldn't use a controller like that and I won't!
          The way I feel, at least Nintendo is taking a step forward. And the people who've actually held and played with the new controller over at IGN really seem to praise it, so I know which console I'm getting.

It's a revolution. Get it? It'll hopefully have as pretty graphics as the PS3 and XBox 360 but it won't just be about looking better - it'll be about finding newer and funner ways to play.

Comment

I'm getting the Wii first, then the PS3 later on (I don't really have any interest in the 360.)
            Last edited by mario masta; 08-05-2006, 08:40 AM.

Comment

erm...so

PS3 being released this november...finally

i dont plan on buying it though, not until the new GTA comes out on it

thats the only game am interested in on the PS

Comment

Originally posted by gloria
                erm...so

PS3 being released this november...finally

i dont plan on buying it though, not until the new GTA comes out on it

thats the only game am interested in on the PS
                Wrong...

You live in england, yes?

We don't get it until March.

It was annouced like... last week.

Comment

yea i remember that!

Comment

man i can not wait for the wii i have to go put money down on it so i can get it the first day

Comment

oh man i have news on KH3 its coming out nxt year around the timew kh1 came out like in novemmber

Comment

Woah! This is the first post in 2 years!

Comment

Thats strange!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎