General Video Game News

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that Final Fantasy 7 and final fantasy 9 are the best ones. I will agree though, most RPG's today are pretty bad. Ocassionally their are great RPG's with original storylines like Kingdom Hearts.

Chrono Trigger and FF6 are classics enough said. But you also have to understand that because of the lack of good graphics, game makers were forced to have a good storyline that could drive the story.

Although I probably would play RE4 over an NES game, I will say that their are snes games that are much better than PC Games. NEW ONES.

Comment

A new mario game at last? I've been waiting forever for a 'proper' sequel to mario 64, which really is one of my favourite games ever. I'm really going to have to get a Revolution and a PS3, which would be the first time I've ever bought two consoles from the same generation.

Comment

Going with the PS3 and 360 myself. Nintendo let me down for the last time with the gamecube.

Great games Im looking forward to:

Oblivion
        RE5
        Metal Gear 4
        Grand Theft Auto 4 a proper sequel to 3 based in present time
        Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories for PSP
        Ultimate Spider-Man
        Final Fantasy XII(COME ON ALREADY )

Comment

Revolution Controller Revealed!

Bloody hell, it's a remote.

Comment

Thats it I'm not getting a revolution now. I couldn't use a controller like that and I won't!

Comment

I'm getting one still........but not anytime soon though.

Comment

I think the controller's quite good, it's functional and the article states you just plug in an analogue stick etc. for games that require them, so where's the problem?

I agree with the article that things were getting too complicated, that's retro-cool if you ask me.

Oh and Alex, owner of Gamecube, PS2 and X-Box... of course you'll get one!!!!

Comment

- No I won't. I'm done with nintendo forever now. Zelda and Mario can't justify me buying it.

Comment

Just because of one controller? Fickle bugger.

And there'll be 3rd party controllers anyway, like there already is that'll look like the ones from other consoles.

Comment

Nintendo will go the same way Sega did.

Revolution will be the last console Nintendo makes(not including handhelds.)

Comment

Originally posted by Slade
                        Nintendo will go the same way Sega did.

Revolution will be the last console Nintendo makes(not including handhelds.)
                        BS.

Nintendo sells better in Japan than here, and guess what? It's the most popular. This won't be the last one.

Comment

Wow, the controller looks...different.

It looks cool, but it also looks hard to use...although the article states that it's easy to use...so we shall see.

Comment

Boy I can't imagine a change that big in the controllers........ Looking forward to trying it out though.

Comment

Fighting games will suck big on the Revolution with that controller.

BTW any1 seen the MGS4 trailer. OMG!!!!

It looks better than Killzone and its REAL TIME. Not killzone real time but actual REAL TIME.

Comment

Originally posted by Slade
                                Fighting games will suck big on the Revolution with that controller.

BTW any1 seen the MGS4 trailer. OMG!!!!

It looks better than Killzone and its REAL TIME. Not killzone real time but actual REAL TIME.
                                Have you..umm..tried it? Besides, the PS3 boomerang isn't exactly enticing...

For GameCube games on the revolution.

I've seen it. Riden...*shudders*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎