No announcement yet.

jason

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jason

how the heck did he survive being shot AND falling off the cliff? :S its not like hes got powers or anything...

I don't understand it. I guess he is just one of those really lucky people.

Comment

perhaps he got shot in the arm so the bullet wound wasnt bad enough to kill him and the cliff is not much higher than what my friends and i jump of in the summer into water.

Comment

haven't you heard? he's supernatural

Comment

Yeah, right when he got shot, I said to myself, " I would have put more than just one bullet in him."

However, I think that is what Lionel wanted to do. He didn't want to kill one of the players in the game. Jason confusing things just helps Lionel.....it is what he is good at.

Comment

I totally couldn't stand how he out of nowhere survived the gunshot and the fall, but I didn't notice any blood when he got shot, maybe the gun had blanks and either Lionel or Lex is playing one another, what do you guys think??

Comment

Well you could think of it like this: He got shot in the shoulder (very painful, yes. Deadly? No.) And then falling off the cliff which landed in water (painful yes, deadly not likely, especially at the level he was at). So it's not totally farfetched.

Comment

yeh thats interesting if the gun had blanks.
                it wldve been believable if lionel pushed him off or somethin

Comment

this is Smallville. It makes no sense. At least ther is some continuity.

Comment

exactly

Comment

In "Accelerate" Lana fell off a bridge that was the same height as the cliff and she managed to survive.

Jason and Lana probably fell in places where there weren't that many jagged rocks.

Comment

Did they ever actually show him "die" anyway? The Kent house got all jacked up, but did we see a Jason corpse?

Comment

A newspaper Lana read mentioned that Jason Teague was Presumed Dead. But yeah, I've always gone by the rule no body = no death.

But he's dead in the producers' minds, so I don't think that he's coming back.

Comment

Yeah, and the fact that he has own show now, he's not coming back. If he did I would be very disturbed. Although, I don't know how he survived that fall, the bullet, and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by JorandKalEl
                              I don't understand it. I guess he is just one of those really lucky people.
                              YEAH I THINK HE IS ONE OF THOSE LUCKY PEOPLE MAN
                              BUT I'M GLAD THEY KILLED HIM OFF THOU

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎