No announcement yet.

What Archetype defines Lana Lang?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does tptb even know who Lana Lang is?

Just look at what she got to be in Forever in the yearbook. Most likely to be a cover girl. Chloe got most likely to suceed, Clark got most likely to be daifted by the NHL. Those fit both as they are seem in high school but Lana? She got cover girl. Nothing to do with her ambition or work with the Talon or art school. They couldn't come up with anything for Lana be upon her looks after all the things she done.

Comment

I agree that wasn't really fair.

Comment

I don't know... If you were to look at Lana Lang from a distance you could come up with cover girl. They said in an episode that half of the guys in the school would like to go out with her.
        If you took a deeper look you might notice The Talon, Art School and the other stuff...

With everything that has happened to Lana in the last 4 years they could of put, Most likely to be followed by a stalker...

Comment

Most likely to date Tom Brady. I just had to say it. Though I don't know where it came from.

Comment

Most likely to get hooked on Prozac...

Comment

What's Prozac?

Comment

A medication that people who are depressed/anguish/hyperactive use to cope with life.

Comment

That's funny. HARSH, but funny.

Comment

I was just kidding around. Sorry if you felt like it was too harsh.

Comment

Naahhhh it's okay.

Comment

I also want to say that Prozac can really help people.

Comment

A lot of people make fun of Prozac.

Comment

Especially those who take it.

Comment

Originally posted by ImzadiJedi
                              I don't know... If you were to look at Lana Lang from a distance you could come up with cover girl. They said in an episode that half of the guys in the school would like to go out with her.
                              If you took a deeper look you might notice The Talon, Art School and the other stuff...

With everything that has happened to Lana in the last 4 years they could of put, Most likely to be followed by a stalker...
                              I disagree, see helped built, it was her idea, she ran the place since it opened for 3 years. She was in the place almost every episode (so almost every day SV wise) so I can't see how that could be missed from even a distance since the Talon was supose to be the main hang out for the students of SV high.

Though I agree she is most likely to be stalked and has been for the past forever.

Comment

I still think if you look at Lana from a distance you could vote her the cover girl thing.
                                It is true that she did all the things mentioned but if it was high school guys who were doing the voting they would probably all say that she was hot and not go any deeper.
                                Its too bad about the stalking thing too.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎