No announcement yet.

VM soundtrack

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VM soundtrack

I am so pre-ordering this!! The soundtrack comes out Sept 27 and it has the 2 songs that I have been looking for all summer. I only wish that tv shows would release more of the music that they play on the show. The songs on the soundtrack aren't even half of the songs played last season.

thats cool, i will have to check it out, i enjoyed the music on VM as well, so that should be a nice treat.

Comment

Page not found - Vancouver’s go-to for culture, lifestyle, music, arts, dining, and entertainment.

Excerpt -

“Lost and Found” will appear in an upcoming episode and will also be featured on the Veronica Mars soundtrack CD, which will be released on September 27. Following in the footsteps of The O.C., Veronica Mars (which CTV airs on Thursday nights) often uses hip (and sometimes obscure) music to score its scenes. Past episodes have featured songs by artists ranging from Death in Vegas and the Streets to Blue Oyster Cult and Miriam Makeba, and the show uses the Dandy Warhols’ “We Used to Be Friends” as its opening theme.

Comment

Getting it either way.

Comment

thanks for the info YQ22, and i will be getting the soundtrack as well, but I really want the DVD of VM, soundtrack i will buy later on.

Comment

I'll be getting both as soon as they're released.

Comment

i downloaded one of the songs and i didnt like it.. but the other ones are good.. im not getting it though

Comment

has anyone listened to the whole thing? is it good? what kind of music is it exactly?

Comment

Very ecclectic... and a mix of songs from S1 & S2... you can download individual songs from iTunes if you don't like the whole CD.

Comment

I think the CD is excellent, upbeat and mellow at the same time. I don't remember many of the songs from S1 but most seem like they are from S2.

Does anyone watch Grey's Anatomy because they seem to be snatching VM's Soundtrack!!

Comment

I'm lazy still haven't got it yet.

Comment

You can always just spend the money on iTunes... and now with the AOL/iTunes joint VM music downloads you can download you favorite VM music whenever you want.

Comment

I'll defintely consider that but need to get around to getting an IPod.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎