This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i miss Dawson's Creek, but the first two seasons are out on DVD now

Comment

Roswell was my favourite show of all time... it got cancelled... and then smallville came to our shores...

it made up for the loss

Comment

Originally posted by vnea36kr
        I miss Roswell
        Yeah im with you brother.

Comment

We didn't get the WB here until the season Buffy left, which was really disappointing. So I didn't get a chance to see a lot of the past shows. Would have liked to have given Roswell a chance. We don't have UPN, so I never got to see that last Season or two of Buffy. I'd have to say I miss Buffy and Birds of Prey the most. I thought Birds of Prey had a lot of problems, but I'm into Batman even a little more than Superman, and I'm way into Batgirl, ha. Didn't find the Huntress very attractive, but definitely liked the other two. Didn't like the mutant idea though.

Comment

for anyone who hasnt seen roswell or misses it alot read the origional books that they were based on because they are actually better. No tess, alex doesnt die and the ending is even more perfect than the series one. You can buy them in most bookstores, they are by melinda metz and they are a must read

Comment

Originally posted by rumpuso
              Has anyone mentioned Felicity yet? I can't remember if that was on the WB or Fox, but I enjoyed that show a lot.
              Felicity introduced to the world of the lovely Jennifer Garner.

I miss Roswell too. It wasn't as good when it went to UPN. I also miss Bird of Prey. Any kind of comic show I kinda go nuts over. Its probably why I am addictied to Smallville.

Comment

I barely just got into Roswell like a few months ago but I've read every single transcript and now I wish that Roswell wasn't cancelled. That show ruled. I am so into the whole "Roswell, NM" thing.

I also miss Dawson's Creek. I finally saw the ending season finale and it was great. It made me cry. I wish Jen didn't die. Dawson's Creek was such a great show.

Comment

I could not stand Felicity. It just seemed like a new-york style Dawson's Creek.

Comment

i miss roswell and popular. i don't know if any one heard of this show, but i miss the vanishing son. it was one very first wb tv series before there was buffy and all the rest of the tv shows. it first came as an movie, then it came as tv series. it was with russell wong.

Comment

Originally posted by LanaLangSmallville
                      i don't know if any one heard of this show, but i miss the vanishing son. it was one very first wb tv series before there was buffy and all the rest of the tv shows. it first came as an movie, then it came as tv series. it was with russell wong.
                      I heard of it. A friend of mine had a part in that show. I remember a part where some guy was practing martial arts and he came in and was accidently kicked. That's all I remember about him in that show.

Comment

come on guys, GROSSE POINT!!!!!!!! i think that was WB

Comment

That one didn't too well. I think it must be low ratings.

Comment

I remember that show Gross Pointe. It was supposed to be about kids who were playing teens on a tv show; show in a show. Never watched it that much though.

Comment

those 'show in a show' shows always stink.

Comment

Oh yeah, although it wasnt a tv show, I thought the show in a show concept was overdrawn in the scream series. Scream was an ok movie, until they came out with 2nd and 3rd. I mean common . . STAB (scream 2) and STAB 2 (scream 3). Stupid idea . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎