No announcement yet.

GOKU vs SUPERMAN

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOKU vs SUPERMAN

i noe this has already been done like a 1000 times. But id like people to really justify there choice.Cause me and my friend were arguing on that, i think superman would win by far. He could just super-speed in front of goku without him knowing and break his nick with his ear lol.

(if people love the pic ,pm me ill give u the adress)
    Goku
    0%
    Superman
    0%

I've replied to these kinds of versus threads before. Now, are you talking about post-crisis or pre-crisis Superman?

Sorry, I'm a huge fan of Superman if anybody has seen some of my posts, but I will have to give the victory to Goku.

Comment

Goku is pretty strong. I don't know.

Comment

Goku could use that teleport thing he learns from those aliens when his ship crashes after Picollo's home world is destroyed.

I went for Superman anyway.

Comment

Post crisis, goku is tough i didnt say it was gonna be easy, but i mean we all noe who the true hero is ? Superman. Goku is more human then him, when he aint super sayain1 2 3 or 4. He can hurt him self, for god sakes he burns his tongue with rice lol.

Comment

What if Goku is Super Sayain 4? Then couldn't he beat superman.

[Is Super Sayain 4 the one where goku is like a monkey and pink like in Dragonball GT?]

Comment

Yes, Super Saiyan 4 Goku has fur and a tail and such.

kal-el03: If Goku isn't in SSJ form when the battle starts he's going to be annihalted. You want to see him fall that badly?

Anyway, we're talking Pre-Crisis Superman? I'd say it'd take at least SSJ3 Goku to give him any kind of fight and even then Ki attacks aren't likely to hurt him, and Supes has the edge in physical strength. I really haven't seen Goku do anything to prove he can move anywhere near as fast as PC supes, unless you count IT (but he still has to move to use it.)

I'd leave Super Saiyan 4 Goku out of the fight. No way to gauge his strength, and nothing he does really proves him stronger than SSJ3 (it's merely assumed he is because everyone says so).

Comment

Good points torgo.

Instant Translocation thats it!!

Comment

Are you kidding me Goku will win hands down. I mean Goku has beams that can destroy mountains and I don't see Superman's heat vision do the same. Easy decision for me, Easy.

Comment

In long terms, Goku. Saiyans (especially Goku) become more strong after every battle and even more if they are badly hurt. Also, we are talking about a martial arts master here, that no adversary can use the same trick twice against him. That's why Goku is the hero, he always beat the odds, not because he is the most powerfull.

Comment

Why would Goku and Superman fight? They seem to be generally on the same side...

Same with Superman vs. Batman...they are longtime friends, and are surely more mature than that. Recent comics writers, on the other hand, aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangbuster
                        Why would Goku and Superman fight? They seem to be generally on the same side...

Same with Superman vs. Batman...they are longtime friends, and are surely more mature than that. Recent comics writers, on the other hand, aren't.
                        Goku loves something called "spar". All the Saiyans love fighting.

Comment

If you have ever seen Wizard #133, Superman and Goku battle but for different reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Timester
                            All the Saiyans love fighting.
                            That's very true.

Comment

Supreman can obliterate a moutain with his fist! He doesnt need his heat vision (even tought im pretty sure he can cut it into peaces). I mean its in the name, he is the king , the master of the unviverse (plz nobody brings up HE-MAN!!!!!!!!!) . I mean personally i love Dragon Ball (z,gt) but even if goku is super sayain 4 he can tear him apart! Superman's hand is like gokus head lol. Superman is much cooler, and i love his "philosophy" , goku just eats rice and gets a fat lol(kidding). Im pretty sure captain marvel could take on goku, but it would be a tight tight! fight. Goky is cool, hes got the moves, the looks, the power. (genkidama,kamehameha) so Superman is the man he is the one the only. His different , (like he says in smallville the series lol).

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎