Poll

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll

What do you think of the show?

I personally Like it it doesnt beat smallville, but it's worth watching, dont think I'd get the dvd though
    Love it
    0%
    Like It
    0%
    So-So
    0%
    Hate It
    0%
    Never Seen It
    0%

The poll is expired.

I love it and I'm a fan of it as much as Buffy, but to compare this to SV is a story all its own - too many issues to go over here. It's an intelligent drama with a strong ensemble, who are actively changing and when there is action its there for a good reason as opposed to some other show that keeps bringing in FotWs.

Comment

Do u think the DVDS woth getting and to watch season 2?

Comment

Believe me on watching episode 10 and 11 and I'm hooked. The Pilot was a taste compared to the bigger picture. So yes, I highly recommend the DVD.

Comment

I absolutely love it.... I haven't been this obsessed with a show since Buffy (not that I'm any less obsessed with Buffy). And while I won't go as far as to say that I love it more or as much as Buffy... I could say that if the show continues in the direction it is going then I would go that far (well probably only as far as equal to Buffy).

As for the DVD... I pre-ordered it on Amazon before the release date was out or you could even really pre-order it. I think that answers the question about the DVD.

Comment

When Will it be available to buy?

Comment

It is available to buy on October 11, 2005... and the link to order it on Amazon is...

Comment

Yah i just saw the banner on top of kryptonsite for the dvd stupid me oh well thanks anyway

Comment

I loved the show from the premiere of the pilot, and the DVD's are worth buying as well, if only for the extras. And i expect S2 to be just as good if not better.

Comment

i loved the show since i saw the pilot! S2 is gonna be amazing!

Comment

Love it. Buying it. Watching it over and over again.

Comment

Yes, I too will be buying, loving, calling my sister to laught about how wrong she was, and proudly stocking it next to my Buffy DVDs.

Comment

I'm so into Veronica Mars I have been watching reruns all summer on both CBS and UPN. My Tivo is tapped out!

Comment

yeah, I moved all my VM eps to my PC so that I can free up my DVR cable box, love the show as well, but that is obvious.

Comment

Best show currently on the air!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎