Collapse
No announcement yet.

At Last!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey cardinal, this story ain't over yet right? so when can we have ur next update??

Comment

Technically, this thread is finished. The story is continued in "A Lifetime of Tomorrows." That story starts the day after this one ends.

Essentially, they're the same story. I just wanted "At Last!" to stand on its own as a secret revelation story.

Comment

oh ok.... thanks!

Comment

Just re-read this entire thread Cardinal. I wonder if some your Broken Road readers ever read this???? I wonder what will happen when I boost this from page 5 to page 1? Here goes...

... and on to re-reading A Lifetime of Tomorrows, the sequel.
          Last edited by SVsleuth; 12-30-2005, 11:24 PM.

Comment

i just read this and it is awesome!! i think you should update!

Comment

He doesn't need to update, cufcchic - The sequel to this is "A Lifetime of Tomorrows" which then goes into "The Proposal" & "The Wedding" (those two being on the "Cardinal's Odds-N-Ends" thread.) "Lifetime..." begins the day after this one ended. Enjoy!

Comment

I love your fics Cardinal!
                They are so great! PPMS!

Comment

Originally posted by SVsleuth
                  He doesn't need to update, cufcchic - The sequel to this is "A Lifetime of Tomorrows" which then goes into "The Proposal" & "The Wedding" (those two being on the "Cardinal's Odds-N-Ends" thread.) "Lifetime..." begins the day after this one ended. Enjoy!
                  oops, my bad. well great fic anyway, now i get to go read the other one...

Comment

You know, Card, I have a not-so-little suggestion for a story you could do once "Bless the Broken Road" (and I'm still not sure what that title means, even this far on)... Basically, it'd be YOUR version of Season Four, continuing from the end of "A Lifetime of Tomorrows"--but probably not nearly as long as SVsleuth's "Alternate CLANA Scenes" (oughta be "Alternate CLANA Journals", IMHO), and most likely without the Teagues getting involved. Sort of a "fill-in-the-blanks" affair.

Just a thought--feel free to ignore it.

Comment

Re: At Last!

Originally posted by Cardinal
                      After all, who can I trust to hold my secret if not the girl who already holds my heart?
                      Absolutely!!! Beautifully written.

Originally posted by Cardinal
                      “I’d promise, except I haven’t been that good at keeping my promises to you. Let’s just say that this is very difficult, and I’ll do my best. See ya’, Lana.”
                      You nailed it right on the nose!!!! Fantastic work Cardinal!! I see this is another wonderful fic to read. I can't wait.
                      Last edited by Iowanmom; 01-25-2006, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Iowanmom, I'm glad that you can appreciate this beautiful writing even though you've only just become used to reading this ship.

Comment

Originally posted by C.A.chick
                          Iowanmom, I'm glad that you can appreciate this beautiful writing even though you've only just become used to reading this ship.
                          Hey, C.A.chick,
                          I don't really see the 'ship' perse, I see the love, soulful desires of the heart, the loving tenderness of the spirt, the deep searching eyes longing and pining for it's soulmate. That is what I see.
                          Last edited by Iowanmom; 01-25-2006, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowanmom
                            Hey, C.A.chick,
                            I don't really see the 'ship' perse, I see the love, soulful desires of the heart, the loving tenderness of the spirt, the deep searching yes longing and pining for it's soulmate. That is what I see.
                            Then that's what I hope to bring when I begin my story.

Comment

Originally posted by superman_lives_on
                              Then that's what I hope to bring when I begin my story.
                              'When' you begin your story? So you haven't hit that wondeful intimidating 'submit' button yet??? Well I hope you gain the courage and sprout your wings. Fanfiction truly enables the heart. You'll only know when you gain the courage and 'click'. You are all over this Clana section, superman_lives_on. I'm sure you will find a ton of supportive and encouraging fans to help guide and embrace you. Seriously, Clana shippers and 'others' LOL

I'm continuing to read, Cardinal. At least this one won't take me as long!!

Comment

It shouldn't take too long. This was my very first attempt at writing anything. I wrote it all in one sitting, except for the part about the Nicodemus flower. It was an idea that had been building up inside me and once I started writing it, I couldn't stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎