No announcement yet.

Logan Echolls

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logan Echolls

Who else feels that logan got "the short end " from all of this?

In a very short time he loses his girlfriend, then his mother kills herself, and he's hurt by Veronica. He seemed really hurt when they were on the beach. It upset him enough that he went on another bing and ended up on the bridge. Now who knows what happend with him and weevil?

If he is ok, then he will have to face the fact that his father slept with lilly, and then killed her. Not to mention the backlash that might come from the community (like veronica got)?

I am going to be so mad if something happens to him and he ends up being the mystery of next season. I hope this is not the case, it will be interesting to see what next season brings.

Maybe, LoVe will have a chance, who better to help him get through all this than Veronica?
    Yes: Self-Destructive Psychotic Jack A**
    0%
    Kinda: Poor Little Rich Boy Just Can't Help Bringing It On Himself
    0%
    Not Really: Trouble-Maker - Yes; Cause of Horrible Life - No
    0%
    No Way: Poor Little Woobie
    0%

I agree with your comments. Logan didn't have a good couple of days through this episode. He was definitely in a downward spiral while Duncan was moving up (he found out he didn't kill Lilly, he isn't related to Veronica, saw justice done for his sister, etc.).

Of course, this is drama (or dramedy) right?!?! So, it is probably better for the actor who plays Logan to have a complicated life. He gets the best lines as a result!

Personally, I think V owes Logan a big 'ole apology. He gave her space when she said she needed it (and she was lying at the time). He called her for help when he was wrongly accused only to find out it was V for accused him. He got slammed at the beach by her and her father -- only Backup the dog knew he was a good guy. Then he presumably gets beaten up by the biker gang at the bridge. Yup, big apology and much groveling should ensue!

Now, I know Logan started off the season as the world's biggest jerk but he came around in a big way; particularly as it relates to V. For someone with GREAT instincts, I expected Veronica to realize that he wasn't innocent and work to protect him. Oh well, again it is dramedy and what would dramedy be like without a little conflict and complexity!

Comment

Poor wittle Logan...

I just hope that, after Logan leatns the truth, he'll forgive Veronica her doubts. I mean, his dad locked her in a freezer and lit it aflame. I think that he can give her a little leeway with the apologizing. Maybe not make her grovel so much, Hopefully, after this experience, Veronica will finally trust Logan!

Comment

Originally posted by gbr2
        Personally, I think V owes Logan a big 'ole apology. He gave her space when she said she needed it (and she was lying at the time). He called her for help when he was wrongly accused only to find out it was V for accused him. He got slammed at the beach by her and her father -- only Backup the dog knew he was a good guy. Then he presumably gets beaten up by the biker gang at the bridge. Yup, big apology and much groveling should ensue!
        I completely agree.

I felt so horrible for him this episode, especially in the beach scene. He looked so hurt. Poor guy!

Comment

through out most the season we blamed him for almost everything

Comment

Ummm...not quite!

Originally posted by Mysticlies
            through out most the season we blamed him for almost everything
            Speak for yourself!! The only thing I blamed Logan for all season was that tingly feelin he gave me all over...hmmmmm

Comment

Gotta love him for that...

Comment

He's pretty much an orphan now... His dad will goto jail, his mother's presumed dead.

Just him and his sister.

Unless, of course Lynn isn't dead, and she comes back now that Aaron's been caught.

Comment

I'm thinking she's not dead and she'll come back when she finds out what happened.

Although, she'll get in some deep sh!t for faking her death.

Comment

The Writer for Logan deserves an Emmy

I would love to know who write the majority of Logans lines - they are the best. I wonder if they are modeled after someone the writers know. Who could be that cool while being arrested for your girlfriends murder ? He just thumbs his nose at authority - his comments were totally hilarious - I had to keep replaying them - we were busting up laughing.

Comment

There are some seriously great writers on this show. Everyone has great lines but Veronica and Logan always have killer ones.

Comment

Amen!! I think that Harry Hamlin definitely deserves an Emmy! He was terrifying in the end of "Leave It Too Beaver"!!

Comment

I love Logan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He is so cute and I felt so bad for him the way his life has been going nothing ever goes right for him.

oh and i really dont think that lilly faked her death

Comment

Originally posted by iluvjasonorlogan

oh and i really dont think that lilly faked her death
                            Lynne, his mom. Not Lilly.

Comment

oh opps i got to pay more attention yeah well i dont think she faked her death either we all so that video with her falling from the bridge

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎