Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Ended/Cancelled Shows Deserve the DVD Treatment?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rest of the seasons of Third Watch, Crossing Jordan, and The Secret World Of Alex Mack
    Re-release Flipper 1995 TV series
    I like to see the Digmon the first 2 seasons on DVD, as while as like to see H20 Just Add Water also

Comment

• I agree with u Chloe. I think they released the first season of Alex Mack independently of Nickelodeon on dvd. It definitely deserves to be part of the Nickelodeon line of Dvds that Shout Factory is doing.

Would love to see Are You Afraid Of The Dark? finally released here in the States. It is out in Canada so why not in the US? They proved with the marathons and episodes on The '90s Are All That that people want to see it. I'd love to have it for my collection so I could watch it as a nighttime treat or for Halloween.

Alex Mack. Are You Afraid Of The Dark? U know, maybe it's time for Nickelodeon to revive SNICK via a dvd release. THey used to release SNICK videos back in the day. I remember them advertising them in magazines like Disney Adventures I think. They used to sell them @ Toys R Us. Think of how fast they could sell out at Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, Best Buy and Hot Topic and @ Barnes and Noble. They have lots of shows to pick from. They could even do stuff like SNICK: The Beginning like WWE did with RAW on dvd. It wouldn't just be episodes. Old promos and ads could air as well. Some could even come with different shirts. They sell the shirts at JC Penney and Hot Topic I've seen them there. Nickelodeon would make a mint. Come on Nickelodeon. We're waiting for this.

Comment

• How about "Starman"
        I know it was on for only 1 season but I would really like to own it.

Come on "Firefly" only had what 14 episodes but you can buy the series and I did. I also own the movie "Serenity".

Comment

• I'd love to see the remaining episodes of Ducktales on dvd. Dont know what the holdup is but the show rules! Bad enough Disney doesn't even air reruns anymore but to not have Volume 4 out yet is making the fans mad. Trust me. I've met fans who are still asking for the show. Between Vol 4 of Ducktales and Pete & Pete season 3 I'm still waiting for two of my favorite shows from when I was a kid. Come on Disney get the rest of The Disney Afternoon shows out. Fans will buy them!

Also there was a special that used to air all the time I'd love to see on dvd. Its called Cartoon All-Stars To The Rescue. So many people would buy it and it'd be able to have great special features too. I'd love to have it on dvd.
          Last edited by Austin 3:16; 03-12-2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Cuckoo! Ended just like that

Comment

• Seeing that I've got 3000+ DVDs my time is limited to what I can watch but a show I'd love to come onto DVD is BJ & the Bear. Loved that late seventies wacky Trucking series with the ape but still today I'm confused why the Ape was called a bear and god know what BJ stood for and if it was indeed his CB handle how the hell did he pass his Ham licence and did he do Morse test too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Devil
                Seeing that I've got 3000+ DVDs my time is limited to what I can watch but a show I'd love to come onto DVD is BJ & the Bear. Loved that late seventies wacky Trucking series with the ape but still today I'm confused why the Ape was called a bear and god know what BJ stood for and if it was indeed his CB handle how the hell did he pass his Ham licence and did he do Morse test too?
                damn I wonder what is the Guinness book of world records for most DVDs owned and watched.

Johnny Zero
                this tv show got cancelled I believe at episode 8 so fox never aired remaining episodes of season one. Be great to see the rest of the episodes as this was basically leverage before the tv show leverage except it was two ex cons offering services to people that can't help themselves.
                in the tradition of angel a story of a man seeking redemption although this time a mortal one instead.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎