No announcement yet.

Episode #5.05: "Thirst"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MBCorp
    Anybody else find it interesting that the episode before "Thirst" is Aqua? You have an episode revolving around water, and then you have one called Thirst. Interesting...
    Well..

Red/Heat
    Witness/Suspect
    Tempest/Vortex

There are probably more...

Comment

• Perhaps this is all a ploy so that when we hear that the episode is really about a dehydrated FOTW we will all be overjoyed. That's it. Just keep telling yourself that.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaykiwi
        Perhaps this is all a ploy so that when we hear that the episode is really about a dehydrated FOTW we will all be overjoyed. That's it. Just keep telling yourself that.
        It would work for me.

All I would be thinking through the entire episode is "it could have been worse, it could have been worse."

Comment

• A glimmer of hope, finally...

Comment

• Originally posted by Timester
            Exactly. It might be a scene of "Aqua", perhaps. We know that KK is a little prude with these issues.
            Yeah Kristin could have said "Lois tripping in an episode" or something like that Plus she also said Kristin said sh*t, I don't know I've never thought of Kristin as the type to curse

Comment

• The thing that intrigues me about this episode is that Jeannot Szwarc is listed as the director. He directed Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymor in the cult classic "Somewhere In Time". Hmmm! I hope it will be a little classier than vampires and Lois stripping :-)

Comment

• I hope that my guess is right about Smallville bringing in more DC characters, and that it's Arthur Curry's enemy 'The Thirst'. It all depends if Arthur Curry sticks around a couple of episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by randy23
                  I hope that my guess is right about Smallville bringing in more DC characters, and that it's Arthur Curry's enemy 'The Thirst'. It all depends if Arthur Curry sticks around a couple of episodes.
                  He better be around for more than one episode. What's the point of being Lois' love interest for one episode? One episode won't be enough to subtely move Clark toward Lois.

I think you're on to something a little more relevant to SV than lesbian vampyres.

Comment

• The entire episode could center around the Clark/Lana/Lex love triangle and I think it wouln't really bother me compared with a lesbian vampire.

We will have to agree to disgree on that one.

I'd rather watch all the lesbian vampires in the world past Lana around for a big gang-bang and Lois,Chloe,Martha and Sherrif Adams star in the Talons new amature strip-tease competition , than have Clark and Lex fight over Lana's over-rated @$$, as being more important than the future of the whole frakking world. That is the true worst case scenario that this show could come to.

Comment

• Originally posted by my3cats
                      I'd rather watch all the lesbian vampires in the world past Lana around for a big gang-bang and Lois,Chloe,Martha and Sherrif Adams star in the Talons new amature strip-tease competition , than have Clark and Lex fight over Lana's over-rated @$$, as being more important than the future of the whole frakking world. That is the true worst case scenario that this show could come to.

Ack, you're right, that was a foolish thing for me to say. If there was a choice between the love triangle and the lesbian vampire then I probably would pick the vamp. But they're both vile.

Comment

• How about I'll take what's behind door #3 instead of those two options

Comment

• Where did all this lesbian vampire talk come from anyways?

Comment

• Why is everyone making such a big deal out of the ALLEGED Lois stripping scene? There have been several episodes of SV in which different characters were seen in various degrees of undress.

Lana stripped down to her underwear in "Nicodemus," and had at least two shower scenes last season. Chloe's shirt was ripped open in "Truth," Clark's bare butt has been seen in more than one episode of the series, Clark and Lex were both in their underwear in "Memoria," Lionel showered in prison during "Gone." Alicia was in her underwear in "Unsafe," and let's not forget Chloe wearing nothing but Clark's football jersey in "Devoted." Oh yeah, Alicia in her underwear in "Obsessed."

As I said in a previous post, it'll most likely be important to the plot, just like all the other scenes, so I don't see where it's such a horrible thing. Besides, at this point it is only an unfounded rumor, nothing more.

BTW, I am a guy, and I would love to see ED half-nude, BUT, it should only happen if it's part of a plot. If it's done just to do it, I would be upset. However, I certainly would not stop watching the show over it. IMO, a TRUE fan would stick with the show no matter what, until it's last episode ever, not bail out over one or two bad episodes, or in some opinions an overall bad season, but I for one enjoyed season 4 just as much as the first three.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeteorFreak71
                              Why is everyone making such a big deal out of the ALLEGED Lois stripping scene? There have been several episodes of SV in which different characters were seen in various degrees of undress.

Lana stripped down to her underwear in "Nicodemus," and had at least two shower scenes last season. Chloe's shirt was ripped open in "Truth," Clark's bare butt has been seen in more than one episode of the series, Clark and Lex were both in their underwear in "Memoria," Lionel showered in prison during "Gone." Alicia was in her underwear in "Unsafe," and let's not forget Chloe wearing nothing but Clark's football jersey in "Devoted." Oh yeah, Alicia in her underwear in "Obsessed."

As I said in a previous post, it'll most likely be important to the plot, just like all the other scenes, so I don't see where it's such a horrible thing. Besides, at this point it is only an unfounded rumor, nothing more.

BTW, I am a guy, and I would love to see ED half-nude, BUT, it should only happen if it's part of a plot. If it's done just to do it, I would be upset. However, I certainly would not stop watching the show over it. IMO, a TRUE fan would stick with the show no matter what, until it's last episode ever, not bail out over one or two bad episodes, or in some opinions an overall bad season, but I for one enjoyed season 4 just as much as the first three.
                              well said.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeteorFreak71
                                Why is everyone making such a big deal out of the ALLEGED Lois stripping scene? There have been several episodes of SV in which different characters were seen in various degrees of undress.
                                Uh, the rumor is a Lois stripper episode, not just a scene. But again, is only a rumor.

And, no, a "true fan" (thing that doesn't exist) shouldn't be a mindless drone.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎