This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of music do you listen to?

what music do you listen to?

If you check under my screen name you'll see what i like the best.

Comment

I like The Beatles

Comment

The Beatles are ok...I like Zepplin and Pink Floyd more.
        I think I like everything but Rap, Country, and Blues/Jazz.

Comment

I have a long list.

Oasis, Coldplay, Green Day, Franz Ferdinand, The Beatles, The Who, Blur, Gorillaz, Foo Fighters, Q.O.T.S.A., Nirvana, The Coral, The Verve, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley & The Wailers, The Doors, AC/DC, Queen, The Stone Roses, Ian Brown, Led Zepplin, Van Halen, there are more but my minds gone blank.

Comment

Rock. In that general vincinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Himerley
              I think I like everything but Rap, Country, and Blues/Jazz.
              Amen to that.

Comment

nirvana, pearl jam, smashing pumkins, green day, kelly clarkson, DHT, Hoobastank, simple plan, popa roach, mariah carey (not sure if i spelled it right), lifehouse, 3 days grace, backstreet boys, dj sammi, stone temple pilots, and so much more that i can't really name

basically i like hip-hop, r&b, pop, rock, country, etc. anything that sounds soothing to the ears.

Comment

Green Day, Backstreet Boys, Beatles, The Monkees, Barenaked Ladies, Billy Joel, Elton John, Goo Goo Dolls, Five for Fighting, Lifehouse, The Calling, Jimmy Eat World, Maroon 5, Michael Buble, REM, The Rolling Stones, Simple Plan, Sum 41, Switchfoot, U2, Third Eye Blind, Weezer, Van Morrison.

To name a few

Comment

Artists- Queen, Meatloaf, Enya, Clannad, Rick Springfield, Mediaeval Baebes, Loreena McKennitt

Styles- Celtic, Classic rock, Classical, New Age, Jazz and Blues

Other- Soundtracks... ie. Lord of the Rings, Dune miniseries, Buffy(Once More With Feeling), Angel, Battlestar Galactica (new and original), and other sci-fi/fantasy genre tracks!

And I LOVE Christmas music!!!!!

Al

Comment

I like what is considered geek music. Like "Weird" Al Yankovic or They might be giants.

Comment

Queen, The Beatles, The Doors, The Police, Guns and Roses, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Weezer, Grateful Dead, ACDC, Creedance Clearwater Revival, The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Yes, Steve Miller Band, Smashing Pumpkins, Weezer.

And I listen to any blues or jazz.

The music I listen to has to have soul or else I don't listen to it.

Comment

I like the Doors and Eric Clapton too.

Comment

There's nothing like the Doors, and Eric Clapton's music is so original that's why I love his music.

I should give credit to Cream and Derek and the Dominos who accompanied him.

Comment

I love those groups! Which do you like better, the original Layla or the acoustic version?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎