Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it was fake grey hair?

Comment

Yup....

I haven't seen the episode in awhile but I remember Bruce said something about not having kryptonian blood or whatever when his old age was mention... I think that's what it was, but like I said it's been awhile. I could download it and watch it again, but naaahhh....

Comment

So Supes has grey hair and CK does also I guess, Wouldn't it make more sense for CK to have the grey hair and then Supes just look like he always does? To carry on the disguise.

Comment

I just watched the first few minutes of "The Call" again and while Bruce mentions he could use some kryptonian DNA, I didn't see a mention of the grey (guess it wasn't just the temples, it went all the way around) being a "nice touch".... Maybe he didn't say it near the beginning of the episode, though I thought he did... I'll have to just rewatch both parts.

Comment

IMHO, the purpose of the episode was to show that even though Bruce is still paranoid, a cynic, and hubris in his feeble age that he has always been a good hearted person (shown by him staying with Ace) even if it might not seem so at times. He did not use the weapon on Ace, but comforted her in her time of need by holding her hand and staying with her until her inevitable death showing his compassion. The episode showed that Bruce hasn't gone to great lengths so he can feel good at night knowing that the next Batman will resemble his visage and characteristics just so he can stroke his ego. Furthermore, Bruce did not shy away from the fact that he thought it was good for Terry to carry his genes, but Bruce never knew Terry until he was a teenager showing that he wanted to pass down his mantle of Batman to a worthy person whether it be his clone or not. It was Amanda Waller's own admiration and respect for Bruce that made her want the next Batman(Terry) to be just as good in her eyes as Bruce was in hers.
            Last edited by randy23; 08-03-2005, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎