CBS helping UPN with Veronica Mars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS helping UPN with Veronica Mars

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|96468|1|,00.html

I just got this from another site; wel cool through, hopefully VM will get more fans.

-------edit-------

the link has gone a bit weird so you'll have to copy the last part of the link with the first part. Sorry, for the incovenience
    -------edit2------

The post has already been listed in NeptuneSite, sorry for the double-post.
    Last edited by LightPhoenix; 07-22-2005, 07:01 AM.

hopefully now veronica mars will get more viewers ... yay!
    Last edited by sunshine89; 07-22-2005, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Go CBS!

Comment

I am so psyched that CBS has picked it up! Does anyone know how many epi's we get?

Comment

im mad about cbs airing episodes, because they are airing the same ones that are being repeated on upn!! i havent seen all the episodes and i would like to see something different

Comment

Yeah... it is a shame that no one is airing season one in its entirety... except CTV in Canada. But it certainly gets the rumors floating... given which episodes they are showing (aka. Logan-centric).

Comment

well considering that CBS owns upn, and upn is not in every market, its a great move regardless of what eps are being aired, VM has a good chance of grabbbing more viewers because of this move, why be mad at CBS? without them, no VM. I have the eps on dvr but it would be nice for fans to see it in its entirety.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex n' Lana
                well considering that CBS owns upn, and upn is not in every market, its a great move regardless of what eps are being aired, VM has a good chance of grabbbing more viewers because of this move, why be mad at CBS? without them, no VM. I have the eps on dvr but it would be nice for fans to see it in its entirety.
                Yeah... no reason to be mad at CBS... they are trying to help the show out. It's frustrating that no one is airing the entire season... but at least they are doing something.

Comment

right on YQ22, cbs knows its a great show and the fact that its willing to put VM in a timeslot to attract more viewers, shows me that VM has support way up in the Viacom and CBS realm. Its nice to see something other than CSI repeats every night on CBS

Comment

I've never watched CSI... so I won't comment on its quality... .but I'm glad to have VM there... especially when its repeats are brand new for so many viewers.

Comment

I am a huge CSI fan, but i dont watch the repeats, its a one ep show for the most part, so mystery over in 45 min and new one next week, cbs just repeats it so much, that comment was in jest, i am glad cbs decided to put VM in the lineup, maybe this will continue in the fall, upn airs S2 and cbs may run VM in the late sat or sun slot. we'll see

Comment

I think that putting the show on CBS will get more people into it! I'm telling my friends that missed it on UPN (or don't have cable) to check it out. It can only help ratings. Good ratings = season 3!

Comment

Originally posted by cutiepie
                          I think that putting the show on CBS will get more people into it! I'm telling my friends that missed it on UPN (or don't have cable) to check it out. It can only help ratings. Good ratings = season 3!
                          Totally agree. The more of an audience, the merrier. Even if it's not the full first season.

Comment

I love the fact that they are re-airing them. I am a newcomer to VM and have already fallen for it I have missed the Pilot (again) and hope to catch all the episodes before the series starts back up again. If it weren't for CBS, I wouldn't be able to watch it, so thank goodness!!! I had tried repeatedly to watch on UPN, but found it interferred too much.

*my first post in the VM threads *

Comment

welcome to the VM forums, and I hope you can catch the eps as well, enjoy the show well worth it, quality tv

*drools like homer simpson over your avatar*

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎