No announcement yet.

Season 2 premiere date

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 2 premiere date

Woo hoo!!! I'm pretty sure that you guys have read that season 2 will premiere September 21!!! I'm so excited. CBS will also be airing some VM eps on Friday nights starting July 29. They will start with the Pilot ep, then Echolls Family Christmas, Clash of the Tritons, and Ruskie Business. Pretty much the same eps that UPN has already shown this summer. I wish that they would have shown the first 4 eps instead of skipping over eps but oh well. That is the new VM news for now.

omg .... that seems a bit late ... but thats the usual time it starts right?

Comment

Actually that is early or at least on time... most shows premiere end of September or early October.

Comment

oh ok.

Comment

I was right!!! The other night i was looking at the episode guide, and i realized that last episode and then next one are in order. So, i figured they will all be in order up until 14th of September when they will show the season finale. So, i guess my predicition was right. Anyways, i thought i would share that with you guys. And, yes i know i have alot of free time on my hands to be worried about this. But hey!, it's Veronica Mars.
          Last edited by sour; 07-22-2005, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Not sure if you guys know yet... but they've bumped the season two premiere date to Septmeber 28... due to a two hour special for Amercia's Top Model. As a result, the season premiere will not be up against the Lost season premiere. Check out Neptunesite for more details...

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
              Not sure if you guys know yet... but they've bumped the season two premiere date to Septmeber 28... due to a two hour special for Amercia's Top Model. As a result, the season premiere will not be up against the Lost season premiere. Check out Neptunesite for more details...

http://www.neptunesite.com/news.htm
              Thanks... This sucks .. I guess it's good that it's not up against the Lost premiere, but at the same time... it's still up against Lost. It doesn't really have a huge chance. Hopefully it'll get some more viewers though, to keep it going.

Comment

I think its safe to say that VM will get most if not all its audience back from last season. Considering how it ended and the pleasure we all got from VM, I expect it to do fine, it obviously wont get 18 mil viewers like lost, but maybe we can break the 3mil mark and hope it rises from there.

Comment

I can't believe they changed the season premiere date. After a whole summer of repeats, I was ready for the s.p. on Sept 21. Oh well, another week won't kill me. After reading the spoilers for the 2nd ep of the new season, I can't wait to see it. hehe

Comment

yeah i dont mind the extra week, just looking forward to it

Comment

I don't know if I can wait another week! I'm so excited for the season premiere and season 2 I'm going to explode!

Comment

yeah i cant wait much either, but I will try not to explode

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎