Clear All

• "Peace is not a easy thing to find."

Episode Sanctuary of Angel
    This is of the spin off of Buffy the vampire slayer

Comment

• Charmed episode Muse to my ears
      Evil Warlock "There's nothing worse than a uninspired politician."

Supernatural episode Adventures in Babysitting
      Dean "Dick bought some land we're headed there now. Relax it's a field not the Deathstar."

Comment

• Vampire: Missed the heart.
        Faith Lehane: Meant to.

Thats when Faith shot Angel with the poisonous arrow in Graduation Day Part 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin 3:16
          Vampire: Missed the heart.
          Faith Lehane: Meant to.

Thats when Faith shot Angel with the poisonous arrow in Graduation Day Part 1.
          that was a lot of property damage to kill the demon the mayor became.

Comment

• I agree. What a great season finale though huh?

Cassandra from Doctor Who: Moisturize me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin 3:16
              I agree. What a great season finale though huh?

Cassandra from Doctor Who: Moisturize me!
              Yep for the last of high school it wasn't dull.

Supernatural Episode: Bitten The Professor "We don't get to choose who we are."

Comment

• "For us everyday is Halloween

Sam in episode it's the great sam Winchester of Supernatural

Comment

• "Life isn't fair but you can be to your mother.
                  From the crime drama Blue bloods

Comment

• Here you go.. Some of my favorite quotes from TV.

"Time is a flat circle." Rust Cohle from True Detective

"And that, kids, is how I met your mother." Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother

And the best of them all:
                    "This week, Amal Alamaddin, a brilliant Oxford-educated human rights lawyer and former U.N. advisor, settled for a 52-year-old man." Cecily Strong on Saturday Night Live

Comment

• "The winners don't make excuses! "
                      / H.S. /

Comment

• This one from One Tree Hill:
                        The rest of your life is a long time and whether you know it or not it's being shaped right now. You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate or bad luck or bad choices or you can fight back. Things aren't always going to be fair in the real world, that's just the way it is but for the most part you get what you give. Let me ask you all a question. What's worse - not getting everything you wished for, or getting it but finding out it's not enough? The rest of your life is being shaped right now with the dreams you chase, the choices you make and the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time and the rest of your life starts right now.

Comment

• From the Simpsons:

Homer: I think the government has better things to do than to read my mail.
                          FBI Agent: Most people write to movie stars. This Simpson guy writes to movies; “Dear Die Hard, You rock. Especially when that guy was on the roof. PS: Do you know Mad Max?”

Comment

• "I don't drink coffee, sir, I don't drink hot liquids of any kind. That's the devil's temperature."

Comment

• From Smallville "Committed "

Clark Kent: [chuckles] You're hysterical when you're hungover, Lois. Don't worry you got changed all by yourself. In the middle of the kitchen for like an hour.

[Clark and Lois walk into the jewelry store while pretending to be a couple]
                              Lois Lane: A smile now and then wouldn't kill you.
                              Clark Kent: They're in short supply, Lois. I wouldn't want to waste one.
                              Jeweler: May I help you?
                              Lois Lane: Well, we are finally out ring shopping. Who's the luckiest girl in the world?... I am!
                              Clark Kent: Some friends of ours said that your store is the best place in town to find engagement rings.
                              Jeweler: Is there a certain piece that you would like to see?
                              Lois Lane: Well... How about this one, Pumpkin?
                              Clark Kent: Anything you want, Muffin.
                              [to the jeweler]
                              Clark Kent: Must be great seeing so many happy couples come through here every day.
                              Jeweler: Certainly is. It's very fulfilling helping to solidify the bond between husband and wife.
                              [pointing to the ring Clark is holding]
                              Jeweler: Excellent craftsmanship, a perfect circle, no beginning and no end. Try it on and see how it looks.
                              Lois Lane: [Lois holds out her hand, but Clark just stares at the ring] Don't get stage fright, Poodle. You're going to have to do this center stage in front of a packed house sooner than you think.
                              [to the jeweler]
                              Lois Lane: He has performance anxiety.
                              Jeweler: Would you look at that! A perfect fit.
                              Oliver Queen: [entering] What are you two doing here?
                              [Clark and Lois exchange nervous glances]
                              Lois Lane: Oliver... didn't you get the invitation yet?
                              Oliver Queen: Invitation to what?
                              Lois Lane: [to Clark] Tell him, Cupcake.
                              Clark Kent: Lois and I are... we're getting married.
                              Oliver Queen: [laughs, then realizes Clark is serious] You're just full of surprises lately, aren't you, Clark?
                              Lois Lane: I know, right? I mean we've been friends for so long, um, but we just had this one magical night, and we couldn't deny our feelings any longer.
                              Oliver Queen: [to Clark] Is this true?
                              Clark Kent: I'm afraid so.
                              Lois Lane: [as Clark pushes her out the door] See you at the wedding!

What cracked me up the most in the scene is when Clark nodded when Lois said that they had " this one magical night". It makes me chuckle every single time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halberdier17
                                From the Simpsons:
                                Originally posted by Halberdier17

Homer: I think home golf simulators are becoming very popular and the government has better things to do than to read my mail.
                                FBI Agent: Most people write to movie stars. This Simpson guy writes to movies; “Dear Die Hard, You rock. Especially when that guy was on the roof. PS: Do you know Mad Max?”
                                "That's what I do: I drink and I know things." by Tyrion Lannister cracked me up so hard. Love that character.
                                Last edited by Corzine; 07-19-2023, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎