No announcement yet.

horrible ending to a horrible season.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lana_Lang #1

Oh and by the way, Alfred Gough and Miles Millar said in an interview that Smallville will at least be going up until season six and the actors have a seven year contract with Smallville and the WB.
    btw, they said they would like to do up to seven seasons(that is if they actually plan ahead). The actors are contracted to the show for five seasons with an option of two. An option is the operative word. Lastly, the show itself is only contracted to the WB for S5 and not up S7.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahcarterfan34
      I haven't yet seen an episode that I didn't like. The writers of Smallville are really good at what they are doing. The season finale was one of the best cliffhangers I've seen. I can't wait till the new season starts up. It'll resolve all questions that you have! Again I point out I like all Smallville episodes!!!!!!!!

I, too, liked this season 4 cliffhanger and it reallly does make me anxious for next season. I fear, however, that it might be like the cliffhanger resolutions in so many shows that are just too... well, (searching for words)... they just don't always really resolve them. Season 3 beginning episode did resolve the season 2 cliffhanger rather well, so hopefully season 5 will do the same with this one.

So far, I only have one complaint: recording all these Smallville episodes has used up all my disk space !!!!!

Comment

Your right Dale between Season 2 and 3 there wasn't much resolution at all. In fact, I thought there was an episode that I was missing due to all the unanswered questions.

Comment

I think that if the writers do not make a huge effort to resolve everything from season 4 they will lose a lot of viewers. They need to put season 4 behind them and start fresh. Continuity gives a show depth and they seriously need to work on that. But I thought they did a nice job tidying up the season in "Commencement" to set up for a quick resolution, and opportunities to move forward in season 5.

Comment

nest year isnt the last season. or is it.
            does anyone no how many seasons there are going to be i always thought it was going to be 7?????????

SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben000
              nest year isnt the last season. or is it.
              does anyone no how many seasons there are going to be i always thought it was going to be 7?????????

SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I can't remember now where I read it, but I did read somewhere on the KryptonSite or an article linked from the KryptonSite that they are actively planning season 6 and thinking of a possible 7th.

Comment

yeah thats wat i thought

Comment

There is going to be definate 5th season, and assuming the show is succesful enough, and WB wants it to continue, there will probably be a 6th. If that does well enough then they may also consider a 7th.

So in answer to your question. We don't know, but they will take it one year at a time. But don't expect more than seven.

Comment

I personally would be very surprised if they were able to get TW or MR back for a sixth or seventh season. They both seem to really want it to just end already.

Comment

KK sounds a bit bored with SV as well.

Comment

Originally posted by VersesBatman
                        KK sounds a bit bored with SV as well.
                        Or vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPenny
                          I personally would be very surprised if they were able to get TW or MR back for a sixth or seventh season. They both seem to really want it to just end already.
                          Yeah, sadly enough ...i hope they stay for the length of the show. It wouldnt be the same without ANY of the original

Comment

Where have you read that they want it to end?

(or implied that they wanted to move one)

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra
                              Where have you read that they want it to end?

(or implied that they wanted to move one)
                              I read somewhere (probably here) that their contracts are for 5 but with options for up to 7. They might be contractually obligated whether they want to or not.

Comment

Right so they don't neccesarilly HAVE to come back. But some of you guys are implying that it the actors have indicated that they don't WANT to come back. With the exception of Michael Rosenbaum who said that he wouldn't want the show to lag on, but instead end with a 'bang'... I have seen no real evidence that the actors are 'tired of the show'.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎