No announcement yet.

Introducing people to Veronica Mars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing people to Veronica Mars

OK. I was gonna post something completely off topic, just to annoy people... but then i remembered something...

I went to see a friend today, who i had given the first 4 episodes of Veronica Mars to. I really didn't think he'd like it, but i went in today, and he gave it the thumbs up, and asked for the rest of the season.

He thinks Duncan did it, and that the Kanes drugged him up so he'd forget. (Which is fair enough, a lot of people thought that)

So, i was wondering. Has anyone introduced anyone to Veronica Mars? ... Did they like it?

w00! Tomorrow's my birthday...

I'm trying to bring over others... but unfortunately a lot of people have bad taste or look down on TV. However... there are a few waiting for the DVD release?

Happy early birthday... and don't disappear for so long... we miss you.

Comment

I have my two younger cousins watching VM, I have all the episodes so I give them one a week to watch, I make them wait just like we had to, they just started watching near the end, so I stopped them from watching any of the later eps, and started them from the pilot, they love it now. so I figure I did my part.

Comment

I've been encouraging people to download the torrents and get watching (it's not yet aired in the uk), so the verdicts still out.

They'd be daft to dislike it though.

Comment

Got my mom hooked in 3 eps and by proxy, her household. my sister and I feel rather pleased with ourselves. My aunt, who started the season rather late and refused to watch the season finale thinks Logan did it. The "echolls family christmas" ep got her onto the Celeste train. little does she know...

Comment

I was out to dinner with a bunch of friends, and one mentioned, "heh, has anyone here heard of the show vm?" I nearly fell out of my chair. I went on and on about the show and how excited i was that someone else had actually seen an episode. i encouraged her to watch more and she has - she loves it! we live in canada - my hubbie and i have a dish with the upn channel but she doesn't so she's playing catchup on the canadian channel ctv that is showing the shows consecutively. i find it hard keeping things from her though!!!

Comment

I've seen episode one twice but always seem to miss the rest of the season. Waiting for the DVD release or I'll find other methods beforehand.

Comment

if your interested in the episodes just send a PM, I shall help you find the magic that is Veronica Mars.

Comment

Lex... definately worth the effort... you and I seem to have similar TV taste... so I have no doubt that you'll love VM.

Oh... and thanks for your OZ script... I really enjoyed it... what kind of feedback are you looking for???? I can be fairly harsh... english literature, theatre and film background... so let me know.

Comment

yeah LLM you would like VM quite a bit, maybe even give you a little fan Fic to write YKWIM and I have just grabbed two more friends into the VM world, they love it.

BTW love that avi YQ22, did you make it yourself
                    very cool
                    Last edited by DesVMars; 07-11-2005, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Yes I did... thanks to the help of some wonderful people over on the Buffy & Angel forums... they told me what programs to use. I have a few more to break out in a while. Thanks for the compliment.

Comment

I am going to wait for the DVD releases.. but I mention it whenever I talk about TV shows I watch.

Comment

I've finally got one person hooked... one of my friends gave it VM a chance after reading my many blog articles praising VM. Now he's so hooked that he actually writes lines of VM dialogue in our IM conversations. Yeah newbie VM addicts!!!!

Comment

I saw the guy I got hooked, on saturday, for the first time since i'd given them to him. He loved it. Already asking questions about the second season etc.

Comment

I tell people about it (and since I'm quite obsessive that always attracts their attention :P), but since VM doesn't air here yet there's nothing really to introduce them to.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎