Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
    New users are welcome... we are just feeling frustrated that the forum has become so focused on one or two things... mainly revolving around Logan. So we are trying to spruce it up a bit. I think there is also some frustration over the repetative threads, the spoilers being placed in regular threads, and the bad mouthing that has begun. You are more then welcome and I certainly don't want a clique.
    Maybe what we need is some moderator control in here... or some more. Perhaps limit all spoiler threads to the spoiler area. And then keep an eye on new threads and how people are communicating.
    Please don't be offended Laura or Newbies... bear with all of us as we try to make the forum work!!!
    Okay that's cool, why not have a forum dedicated to spoilers only and have a rule to ensure spoilers are kept within them and not leaked into other threads, that may help.

Comment

That's what I'd like to see happen... talking to the Moderators about the problems in this forum to see if we can resolve the issue before they get out of hand. Thanks so much for understanding.

Comment

There is a Spoiler and Speculation section.

Comment

Lets just all try to really enforce the forum rules from now on... that will probably resolve a lot of the conflict.... when new threads start that are spoilerific then they should be in the spoiler section.. if you put a spoiler in a regular thread, mark it as a spoiler and change the font color. No more bad mouthing. Try to encourage everyone not to start repetative threads.

And lets all live in blissfull harmony... please share in my optimism!!!!

Comment

So... I ventured over to the Buffy and Angel threads in the general tv talk... being the Buffy fan that I am.

Over there they pick an episode every few days to discuss and talk about... would anyone be interested in doing that in a thread? We could start from the beginning of the season and work our way to the end. What do you think?

Comment

Hmmm yk22, that would be interesting. It would a good way to catch people up who missed most of the first season and give teh rest of us insight into some things we might have missed, like what tipped Veronica off as to where the bird was being kept in "Betty and Veronica" to give an easy example. In short, Let's pick it apart! however the season finale has been picked to death, it's no longer living.

Comment

Closing - not really all that relevant and not on topic.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎