Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alicia Baker

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I was just curious how do you become a member of BBAAC? 'Cos I cant stand what happened and wanna be a part of any Alicia related things that are going on? I mean one can only hope that the TPTB might bring her back?
    Last edited by Julian_DC; 09-04-2005, 12:21 PM.

Comment

As for ways to bring back Alicia.. Hmmm how about Jesus?

Comment

There's always a way when it's a show based of a comic book or genre entertainment. Here's the worst one that I can think of the Green K resurrects her.

Not the greatest idea, but I'm saving that for something different.

Comment

Why would we want to bring back a backstabbing psycho manipulator who's obsessed with Clark and bent on exposing his secrets?

There is a way to get her into every episode you watch. My favorite method is repeatedly replaying the scene of her swinging from the rafters. If you play "save me" on the stereo at the same time it seems like a show unto itself.

In other words, I was glad she died.

Comment

^^ Hater.. not cool to wish someone dead.

Comment

Bring Alicia Back!

Comment

Alicia IS alive!!!!!!

See...

(I know clark and alicia's marriage wasn't legal but still...)

Originally posted by Brainiac_13
                Why would we want to bring back a backstabbing psycho manipulator who's obsessed with Clark and bent on exposing his secrets?

There is a way to get her into every episode you watch. My favorite method is repeatedly replaying the scene of her swinging from the rafters. If you play "save me" on the stereo at the same time it seems like a show unto itself.

In other words, I was glad she died.
                You're f*cking insensitive you know that. People here are Alicia fans, you could atleast have the curtesy to not say sh*t like that to people you know loves her.
                Last edited by Daddylion; 10-11-2005, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Re: Alicia IS alive!!!!!!

Originally posted by Daddylion

See...

(I know clark and alicia's marriage wasn't legal but still...)
                  Oh Snap.. DL just revealed the truth!!

Comment

Yes! TPTB have been trying to hide this from us, having us believe that she is in fact dead but she's not. And she obviously DID consumate her marriage that night in Las Vegas!!!

It's the TPTB Conspiracy!!!!! Her death was a cover up!!!

Comment

Quick, to the Realmobile!!!

Comment

I don't know about the digging her up stuff, she would be decayed. Since we are seeing a darker side of lex, they could have it be where he heard of her powers and preserved her at luthercorp. Then you could have a number of ways to revive her with krypto-something or clarks blood or even the new spaceship could revive her since it is also at luthercorp, just like the old spaceship revived Martha.

Comment

Originally posted by NotTodayPete
                          I don't know about the digging her up stuff, she would be decayed.
                          That's why I have enlisted the resurrective services of Jesus. He's on the job.
                          Last edited by UDStyle; 10-12-2005, 10:49 PM.

Comment

who?

Anyway isn't it obvious guys, Alicia never died! We don't have to bring her back. TPTB's just hiding her and Clartk's baby somewhere!! The archive of future documents above (old superman comics) proves it!

hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
                              who?
                              You remember Jesus. about 6', medium build, water to wine, afinity for crosses, all around swell guy.

Anyways we don't need him anymore now that you uncovered the truth. But now that you havbe beaten TPTB at their own game Daddylion.. how safe are you?

Comment

*Gasp* I don't know! I must go into hiding all the while try to uncover where they have hidden our precious Alicia!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎