Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alicia Baker

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Only something goes wrong when one scientist tries to use a device or meteor rock and his life gets drained and filled into Alicia, who gasps upon waking up and yells, "Clark", she then teleports out the lab...
    At the risk of sounding like a shameless advertisement, I wrote a fanfic almost along those lines a while back. Click on the link and check it out. Let me know what you think by leaving comments on that thread.

Runaway - (A Clalicia Fanfic)

PnF

Comment

By the power invested in me, I delare that is not shamless self promotion, but rather a good point.

Comment

THE WAY TO BRING ALICIA BACK!

OKAY, I'm not sure how to pitch this to the WB right
        now. But I came up with this idea while thinking up a
        Clark and Alicia fanfic that will be posted on
        Fanfiction. net. And I know a lot of you have been looking
        for Calicia stories, so I put my mind to use and thought
        out the plan carefully. For those whose internet use is
        parentally controlled, and you won't be able to view the
        script on fanfiction. net, then maybe I'll have to post it
        here or on The WB for you.

HOPEFULLY, the creators of the show will see the
        story and maybe use the main idea to bring Alicia back
        in possibly Season 6. And maybe I should have created a petition, where these are the terms for her resurrection.

HERE'S THE IDEA/PREMISE FOR AN ALICIA RETURN:

While Crossing paths with a precocious teenboy, a
        21-year-old Clark Kent is zapped into an alternate
        universe, where he is already Superman and married to
        none other than Alicia Baker herself. Whoa! She's alive
        here? How will Clark deal with this? But more importantly,
        how will he get out?
        .................................................. .................
        SO, basically, what goes on is Clark encounters someone
        with the power to phase into alternate realms...and of
        course, in alternate realms another you exist, but things in
        your life happened totally differently. For instance, here,
        instead of marrying and ending up with Lois Lane,
        Clark married and ended up with Alicia Baker. What about
        the other Clark, you wanna know? Well, you'll have to
        read the fanfic to find out. For anyone who saw the movie
        The One, this surely makes a lot of sense.

I'M WRITING this as a script without all the camera
        directions that slow it down, so that it will be fun to read.

BUT THIS WOULD ONLY BE A TWO-PARTER EPISODE,
        if they used it on the show Smallville. Meaning, of course,
        it'd only be for two episodes and Clark would probably have
        to go back home, considering in his world, he ends up with
        Lois. But, hey, it would give us Clark and Alicia fans a lot
        more moments, and some kind of secondary closure, just knowing that somewhere else Clark ends up with Alicia
        after all. Also Clark probably wouldn't be 21. I don't think
        they'd wait that long to present this story on Smallville.

SO what do you think?

Cool, I'm going to check out pop-n-fresh's story.

Comment

Sound like a good idea. Are you finished with the fanfic as of yet? If not, then when you do finish then post a link and I will make sure to read it.

Comment

COOL, I'm working on the second act right now.
            I will be sure to post the first act, page by page
            later on tonight, or early morning.

Comment

Time travelling, Clark's Blood, Jor El, Cloning, Spirit (Ghost like thing). Just a few ways to get her back. Miss her very much. She was a good one for Clark.

Comment

Ressurected by a greater evil trying to use her and manipulate clark? Opps said too much
                Last edited by UDStyle; 07-31-2005, 12:52 PM.

Comment

CAN'T wait for your story, Udstyle.

I MADE a mistake. Mine won't be posted here until
                  today or later night, because I'm busy, and I have
                  to go over a few things in the first few pages to
                  make sure everything is in just.

Comment

Originally posted by pop-n-fresh
                    At the risk of sounding like a shameless advertisement, I wrote a fanfic almost along those lines a while back. Click on the link and check it out. Let me know what you think by leaving comments on that thread.

Runaway - (A Clalicia Fanfic)

PnF
                    Hey there! Sorry man, I'm kinda new to these meassage boards and I just logged on, posted my view and logged off, I havent exactly had a big look around, so I didn't check your fanfic, sorry if I infringed upon it!

Will let you know what I think...

Comment

Killing off Alicia.. It's been almost 7 months and it still is unbeliveable.

Comment

Alicia's Influence

Originally posted by UDStyle
                        Killing off Alicia.. It's been almost 7 months and it still is unbeliveable.
                        Hey can you blame us! Her character had a profound affect on people worldwide! I know I haven't gotten over it yet! Call me sad but there aren't strong enough anti-depressants in this world to suppress the kind of sadness that her death inflicted upon me!
                        Alicia should definitely be allowed to make another appearence in one way or the other! IMO her death was to the extreme sloppy and unnecessary! I've argued with people who are sentimental and nostalgic to the point that Clark should not be with anyone other than Lois, and thats just a load of crap, sorry but the chemistry that was very inherent between Clark & Alicia was far stronger and more entertaining to watch than any other relationship that has been shown up to this point on the show, people on this forum, especially pop-n-fresh have the right idea, bring Alicia back and let her be with Clark, it makes the fans happy and it made Clark happy. BTW to pop-n-fresh I read your fanfic (Runaway) enjoyed it immensely, although DUDE! Why'd you still end up removing Alicia at the end?

I'm thinking a sequel is in order here, anyone else agree?

PS: Is it just me or did it seem like Clark didn't even care that he'd just lost someone that special in Recruit, I'm sure he could have been a bit more poignant than that!

Oh ya, I know you're just surprised UDStyle, to see such devotion to a character I thought it was just me until I came to these forums, so don't think I thought you were being negative, not at all!

Comment

Re: Alicia's Influence

Originally posted by Julian_DC
                          Hey can you blame us! Her character had a profound affect on people worldwide! I know I haven't gotten over it yet! Call me sad but there aren't strong enough anti-depressants in this world to suppress the kind of sadness that her death inflicted upon me!
                          Alicia should definitely be allowed to make another appearence in one way or the other! IMO her death was to the extreme sloppy and unnecessary! I've argued with people who are sentimental and nostalgic to the point that Clark should not be with anyone other than Lois, and thats just a load of crap, sorry but the chemistry that was very inherent between Clark & Alicia was far stronger and more entertaining to watch than any other relationship that has been shown up to this point on the show, people on this forum, especially pop-n-fresh have the right idea, bring Alicia back and let her be with Clark, it makes the fans happy and it made Clark happy. BTW to pop-n-fresh I read your fanfic (Runaway) enjoyed it immensely, although DUDE! Why'd you still end up removing Alicia at the end?

I'm thinking a sequel is in order here, anyone else agree?

PS: Is it just me or did it seem like Clark didn't even care that he'd just lost someone that special in Recruit, I'm sure he could have been a bit more poignant than that!

Oh ya, I know you're just surprised UDStyle, to see such devotion to a character I thought it was just me until I came to these forums, so don't think I thought you were being negative, not at all!
                          You Do know you're preaching to the converted right? You do know I'm a big Alicia/Calicia/Sarah Carter fan right? Either you were playing devil's advocate to what I said or I'm just confused by your last reply my man. Help me out here.

Comment

Very late reply...

Hey UDstyle I do realize that you are a HUGE Alicia fan, I am also; I was only curious as to your earlier reply, you just sounded surprised to see that there was still interest in Alicia after so long, I was not trying to test where you stood, just understand your response better. I think I do now, at least I hope I do: Pariah aired in February so these forums have been going on for several months now? I take it that is why you were surprised? Seven months and people have still not given up! But other people around the world are only seeing Pariah now, like me for instance, I live in good old South Africa, so to me the horror of Alicia’s death is only a recent occurrence; although I saw that episode about two months ago the way it left me feeling is still exceptionally strong! So I hope this sheds some light as to why I questioned you!
                            Last edited by Julian_DC; 08-27-2005, 04:17 AM.

Comment

I now posted my sign on the pettition im number 79# there writes im sure they can think of something, considering how very poorly they killed he off and i freak incident where she didnt teleport when most people with that power would have the moment it happend. its just proof that TPTB will just kill off charaters as quickly as poss, if they have no use for them any more

ps. note im a member of the BBAAC

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilledr

ps. note im a member of the BBAAC
                                I submitted yall an application months ago. I still haven't gotten a call back yet. You guys are worse then Hollywood Video.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎