My music video

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My music video

MY MUSIC VIDEO IS ON A SITE!!!

Okay right now it isnt under my name its under what I put in my email adress. Its liek Sdasdas Sadad, its sounds indian doesnt it??? I just put that because i dont put my real name in that email adress, but anyway like for Sdasda Sadad(lol) for a while until the web site owner puts it to my name Josh.

Its the Veronica, Lily, Duncan, and Logan one.
    OH yeah the site

Check the site out as awhole its great, and rememebers its Josh not Sdasas lol. So please check it out and tell me what u think of the video!!!

for a direct link(though the site is awesome so u should check it out, not that Neptunesite isn't!!)

[No hotlinking allowed - Here is the link to where you can find the video... it's entitled Wonderwall http://veronica-mars.org/fanvids/ ]

Please tell me what u think or email me what u think at [email protected]
    Last edited by yellowqueen22; 12-10-2005, 01:16 PM.

I thought it was against the rules to post links to other competing sites, I may be wrong? this is a link to a VM site with its own members and forum. Please disregard my comment if it proves to be false, maybe its only related to Smallville sites.
    Last edited by DesVMars; 06-12-2005, 02:55 PM.

Comment

sorry i thought it wasnt really competing since this was more of a news site then like a Krypton site, site. U know what i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by WakeUpPeople21
        sorry i thought it wasnt really competing since this was more of a news site then like a Krypton site, site. U know what i mean.
        You would really have to post to a moderator to find out, but I believe the rules apply to all of Kryptonsite. I think its a cool site, and I liked the video you made, I think it describes VM very well, good job, check with a moderator before you possibly get banned.

Comment

It's okay to post a link to your own site or video creation. Just can't post a link to another online or message board community.

1) Posting links to other Smallville, Veronica Mars or Aquaman message boards or other online communities is NOT allowed without permission from Craig aka Kryptonsite. Please DO NOT mention, link to, or post information including Spoilers from other unofficial web sites and message boards. This tends to upset other site owners, since we then inadvertently these sites tons of traffic their servers often can't handle. (Official movie and show sites are OK - "official" being defined as "approved and developed by the show/movie's production company.")

Drama, flamewars, controversy, irritants and other events that occur on other message boards aren't any concern to the Kryptonsite community. Please don't discuss them here!

Linking to personal sites such as your fan fiction page or LiveJournal is OK within the normal course of a discussion, but please don't create a thread just to advertise your personal site.
          Read over the rules or ask if you are ever unsure.

Comment

Very good video... much darker foursome themed!!! I love that it began and ended with the 1.22 Lilly/Veronica goodbye dream. Especially with Veronica saying she will never forget Veronica.

I love the Wonderwall cover... really good!!!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎