Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clana - How "This Time" Will be Different (PG-13)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spacewalker_33.3
    Hey Aj!! Remember me? Well, I still remember you and your deliberate skills that made me laugh and cry so much, both at the same time. How's your family? I'm very glad, although not a bit surprised, that the agent picked you, he'd be insane to not recognize such outstanding skills. I may be repetitive, but it’s just something so worth mentioning, you have a great gift. I don’t think you’d even suspect it…but, you’ve inspired me to write my own fic! Lol! Who would've guessed! The Shy Writer Lol. Thanks a bunch, Aj! You’re a truly great source to get ideas and determination. Hope to read from you soon.
    Of course I remember you!! Haven't seen you around in forever! So glad you're writing *cough, you're CRAZY! * Now you'll never sleep and you'll have make believe people talking to you all day long!

What fun! The tortured life of a writer

Thanks for your very nice comments!! I'm so glad you said hello!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ajfinn
      You'll have make believe people talking to you all day long!
      You mean that happens to you too? Glad I'm not the only one hearing imaginary conversations.

Kronprinz Stefen and his faithful Shadow, Major Ralf Muller, are in my mind waaaaayyy too often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cardinal
        You mean that happens to you too? Glad I'm not the only one hearing imaginary conversations.
        The nicest thing about being a writer is that you're never alone And your "friends" do whatever you tell them to!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ajfinn
          The nicest thing about being a writer is that you're never alone And your "friends" do whatever you tell them to!!
          Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on your point of view, I haven't experienced any of that yet. Still, if it helps stories to proceed and ideas to grow...well, whatever works.

Comment

• just finished this story is ace
            Last edited by zeba-el; 05-30-2008, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zeba-el
              just finished this story its ace
              Yes, this is a classic among clana fans here. ajfinn is the best. Too bad she's not writing fanfics anymore, but I wish her the best of luck in trying to get her real novels published.

Comment

• Originally posted by zeba-el
                just finished this story is ace
                That's so cool that you found this long-buried story somehow!! Thanks for letting me know you read it!!

And thanks for the good luck cheer, SVSleuth - I need it, trust me!!

I miss all you guys!!! SO much!!

aj

Comment

• well 3 years ago i read this story for the first time, and i just finished reading it again for what i think is now the third time, and it was still awesome. really brought back good memories, and also made me realize how much of an idiot i was 3 years ago reading some of the feedback i left. just wanted to let u know i still very much enjoy this story.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsallinthespelling
                    well 3 years ago i read this story for the first time, and i just finished reading it again for what i think is now the third time, and it was still awesome. really brought back good memories, and also made me realize how much of an idiot i was 3 years ago reading some of the feedback i left. just wanted to let u know i still very much enjoy this story.
                    I love to hear that people like my stories even the first time, and it's an even greater compliment that you've read it more than once!!
                    Last edited by ajfinn; 11-12-2012, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Hello Clana fans!! Where is everyone? Still around?? I really miss this place sometimes Hope everyone is doing well! Anyone else watching BEAUTY and the BEAST? I'm loving it. But are any of you having a difficult time seeing KK with another guy? Anyone else pretending that it's Clark?

Comment

• Meh...I have no issues seeing KK with someone other than Tom.

They messed up the show's pilot enough to drive off quite a few fans, and now they'll have a struggle getting them back.

My best Clana friend says if Tom doesn't do something somewhere, and do it quickly, Jay Ryan may very well elbow his way into her heart and kick Tom to the curb.

If you want to trade views on that show, you know where to find me, aj.

Comment

• i love it one of my clana fic aj

Comment

• Hey there Clana fans! (If anyone is still here - hope so!) Lots of awesome readers on these boards have asked me over the years if any of the novels I've been working on have been published yet, and I'm happy to now report that the novel I started writing while I also wrote HOT OFF THE PRESS is being published by Bloomsbury next year (it's actually about the filming of a TV series--I wonder where I got *that* idea. You'll also recognize a few other interesting details about my male main character)!! You can read more about the novel on my agent's website - follow this link: http://emliterary.com/news.php?num=348. And I would love it if you guys connected with me on Facebook (Amy Finnegan, Author) or on Twitter @ajfinnegan. I miss you all!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cardinal
                              Meh...I have no issues seeing KK with someone other than Tom.

They messed up the show's pilot enough to drive off quite a few fans, and now they'll have a struggle getting them back.

My best Clana friend says if Tom doesn't do something somewhere, and do it quickly, Jay Ryan may very well elbow his way into her heart and kick Tom to the curb.

If you want to trade views on that show, you know where to find me, aj.
                              haha did that seriously happen? Meh I like his accent but found the show very cheesy.

just started reading and some very interesting twists/beginning. I wonder if he really has/can x Ray himself??!
                              Last edited by Jen finch; 02-05-2019, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎