No announcement yet.

Logan/Veronica vs. Duncan/Veronica

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUT and logan is her perfect match!
    screw duncan and anybody else who tries, there has to b a relationship between logan and veronica, this is kinda like Rachel and ross from friends, ment to be!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zoloftkid87
      BUT and logan is her perfect match!
      screw duncan and anybody else who tries, there has to b a relationship between logan and veronica, this is kinda like Rachel and ross from friends, ment to be!!!!
      forget that friends crap, V and L will never happen, its not what this show is about, watch the OC. lol

Comment

V and L belong together and thats what i am gonna stick with

Comment

well considering that next year is Senior year how bout we not get too attached to the fellas. when the show hits the third season, Veronica is off to college and we should be ready for some serious cast shakeups. Yeah Logan and Veronica might hook up by the end of next season, but who's to say that they're relationship isn't doomed to failure, unless he follows her whereever she goes and isn't that just a "Logan" thing to do?

Comment

Originally posted by CLARK&VERONICASBFF
            well considering that next year is Senior year how bout we not get too attached to the fellas. when the show hits the third season, Veronica is off to college and we should be ready for some serious cast shakeups. Yeah Logan and Veronica might hook up by the end of next season, but who's to say that they're relationship isn't doomed to failure, unless he follows her whereever she goes and isn't that just a "Logan" thing to do?
            good statements, I agree with your take on the show, and that's exactly a logan thing to do. lol

Comment

I sort of agree... but remember that most high school shows that transfer to college keep a majority of the cast. I don't think Logan and Veronica are going to "hook up" anytime soon, which is why I don't think he's going to be at the door. If VM goes for classic strategies, then there will be a whole bunch of unfulfilled sexual tension for a long time. I do think there will be an eventual hook up between the characters... it's sort of inevitable... do I think they will be together forever or that it's going to be true love????? who knows and who cares??? What is likeable between Logan & Veronica is the sexual tension... and I highly doubt that is going anywhere... even if they don't end up with one another.

Comment

And that's true, which is why I say that Veronica and Logan are going to be at odds when the show comes back. It could very well be Logan at the door to tell Veronica that he is going to destroy her for destroying him

Comment

veronica mars is different from those other shows out there. sure a lot of ppl want logan and veronica back together but there is more to the show then making and breaking of relationships. its more abt the mysteries and detective stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine89
                    veronica mars is different from those other shows out there. sure a lot of ppl want logan and veronica back together but there is more to the show then making and breaking of relationships. its more abt the mysteries and detective stuff.
                    I believe I stated this already in one of the other threads, but thanks for the backup, you are absolutely correct.

Comment

i see ur point that they won't be together for eva an' everything, but i just like seeing them together. if they don't end up together, then i hope they find someone better for V., but i like seeing her happy for some reason, thats y i like LoVe.

Comment

Originally posted by zoloftkid87
                        i see ur point that they won't be together for eva an' everything, but i just like seeing them together. if they don't end up together, then i hope they find someone better for V., but i like seeing her happy for some reason, thats y i like LoVe.
                        I like seeing her happy as well, but can she be happy with logan, and she has to be sad, angry, fustrated at times, in order to keep the show fresh and exciting. neither idiot is worth it for Veronica

Comment

Originally posted by DesVMars
                          I like seeing her happy as well, but can she be happy with logan, and she has to be sad, angry, fustrated at times, in order to keep the show fresh and exciting. neither idiot is worth it for Veronica
                          Sometimes I think you give the other characters too little credit and Veronica too much credit. Veronica isn't all that perfect... she is flawed... which is what makes her great. Veronica bounces back and forth between naive loyal trust and irrational emotional distrust. With both Duncan and Logan she completely jumps back and forth... with Logan in particular, she tends to jump to horrible conclusions about him, runs away from him, and never gives him the decency to actually confront him. While I agree that Duncan and Logan can both be idiots... Veronica has got some issues too. Wouldn't it be nice if we were all perfect with no issues... could find perfect partners without issues... and live happily ever after... but that doesn't make good TV... and that isn't reality!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
                            Sometimes I think you give the other characters too little credit and Veronica too much credit. Veronica isn't all that perfect... she is flawed... which is what makes her great. Veronica bounces back and forth between naive loyal trust and irrational emotional distrust. With both Duncan and Logan she completely jumps back and forth... with Logan in particular, she tends to jump to horrible conclusions about him, runs away from him, and never gives him the decency to actually confront him. While I agree that Duncan and Logan can both be idiots... Veronica has got some issues too. Wouldn't it be nice if we were all perfect with no issues... could find perfect partners without issues... and live happily ever after... but that doesn't make good TV... and that isn't reality!
                            when I did I ever say Veronica is perfect? she is far from that. What credit do you want me to give to the other characters. Its not like there was a big relationship with Logan, just some sparks and one half date , and Duncan is just a moron. Just remember the theme of the 1st season, All of Veronica's so called friends turned on her and her Dad, Logan was a jerk to her until he needed her help, and Duncan slept with her knowing that she was his sister,( or so he thought) Therefore If I have sympathy toward Veronica then its with good reason, she has been through alot in the last couple of years. I make no excuses that she is my favorite, you kind of went off on a tangent there.
                            Last edited by DesVMars; 06-09-2005, 03:50 PM.

Comment

I agree that Veronica deserves sympathy... hell... she deserves a whole heck of a lot of sympathy... but the other characters haven't had it easy either.

Comment

your right, but I guess I don't really give a rat's ass for them, Remember were dealing with rich, spoiled, priviliged etc. teens here, Veronica is not among them in that regard, if I have a soft spot for V, then you can take up the slack for the 0 niners. lol I do respect your opinions even if I may seem a bit terse at times.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎