No announcement yet.

Beauty and the Geek

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty and the Geek

I didn't think this would be a very good show, but I watched it last night, and it's already my favorite program of the summer!!!

Anyone else watch it?

I wouldn't even come close to saying its the best programming of the summer, but it wasn't that bad, compared to how bad WB reality TV shows are.

I do however suspect that the geek is in fact an actor, because I have seen geeks, and that is no geek he is just being plain stupid.

and you know the girl that was elminated, I actually liked her.

Comment

Which geek are you talking about? There were like 6 of them.

And I have a tough time believing there are women out there that are that dumb.

Comment

I know....I live in Canada, and I knew the answers to some of the american question

and I am talking about Richard, I just don't think he is real, I mean come on...come on(quoting him )

Comment

Sadly, I know a guy that is almost exactly like that Richard.

I'm a geek on alot of levels, but those guys make me look like a superpimp.

Comment

Superpimp. LOL. Sorry xP

Comment

I watched a little bit, i found the show a bit stupid, so i won't continue to watch, I find all "reality" tv to be pointless and a waste of one's time.

Comment

i thought the show was pretty funny, even though ashton kutcher produced it. some of the guys weren't that bad looking and some of the girls weren't completely stupid.

but i felt so bad for joe. he's so nice. then erica goes and hooks up with some other contestant.

since repeats are showing this summer for every other tv show, i think i'll keep watching beauty and the geek.

Comment

if it gets any better let me know, maybe I will give it a shot.

Comment

I hope that some similar girls watch the show and realise that us geeks are worth knowing, too.

Comment

Well I am no Geek, but if it helps that bunch in some way then Kudos to the show. Although we must remember its TV and so called reality and the fact that most people watch it for entertainment only, so it could have a negative effect.

Comment

I'm glad someone started a thread for this.

I think it could be an interesting show.

Comment

what the hell, I'll watch the 2nd episode and post a response then, damn peer pressure!! lol

Comment

The girl Lauren is from my hometown and we know each other personally. I played little leage baseball and basketball w/ her younger brother and so i grew up knowing her too. Its wierd watching her on T.V. and seeing how much hype this show got. She is also like the main girl advertised for the show so i would be on aim chatting and all of a sudden i see her picture pop up on a web page for that show.....

Comment

yea I think as long as Richard gets kicked out, then the show may get better....because to be honest I think the producers payed him to act like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎