Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Season One Discussion

This show sounds really interesting. i cant wait for the fall to see it. It could be the next buffy in a way. I could see this being the supernatural show of the wb for a long time after Charmed and Smallville are done.

I hope Craig makes a site for it.

I wish all the best for JA. He's a talented actor, although I don't think he got the chance to truly showcase it on Smallville.

Comment

Yeah, I hope this show goes well for JA, too.

I know I'm gonna watch it!! ^_^

Comment

Yeah! I sent an email asking Craig & the gang to make a site! That would be cool, right LanaAndPete?

Comment

Don't get you hopes up high, there going to show it on the WB, right? If that is the case, I will give it one season before they cancel it. I have a degree of cynicism towards shows that the WB come out with, most of the don't do well.

Comment

Charmed, Angel, Buffy, Smallville. All great shows that I've watched on the WB. The WB's supernatural/fantasy shows tend to do really well.

Comment

I honestly don't see the show lasting long either.

The WB has canned more supernatural shows. "SUPERNATURAL" might have a chance if it has heart and has a strong lead-in. If not, you know the routine.

Comment

Gilmore Girls is a good lead in and for some reason every show that was on tuesday on 8 became a success for the network.

I have no doubt in my mind that this will be around for a long time.

Good work Kcox, craig has done a fantastic job with neptunesite, kryptonsite, and frequencysite, so if he make a supernatural site, it would be awesome.

Cant wait till this show airs.

Comment

Yeah! But, sadly, he hasnt replied to the email. Also, I think this show will last because it's not just like ghosts or whatever--- its supposed to FReAk yOU OUt. The guy who is one of the creators (I think), Eric Kripkie (Sp?), was one of the producers/creators of The GRUDGE. Anyone who was freaked out by this will probly be freaked out by Supernatural.

Also, he only makes those sites because of his interest (so far... he said he got hooked on VM), so who knows if he wants to watch it and/or make a site.

Comment

Where can I find out what Supernatural is actually about? I heard it sounded like an interesting show, but the only thing I know about is that Jensen Ackles(sp?) stars.

Comment

Here: (From [url]http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Special/0,11116,230079||,00.html[url])

Supernatural
                      New Series
                      Hour Drama
                      Tuesdays 9/8c

The WB has a rich tradition of interweaving character dramas and the world of the supernatural. It began with Buffy The Vampire Slayer and continues today with hits like Smallville and Charmed.

This fall, The WB will usher in a new generation of storytelling set in the dark world of the unexplained. Filmmakers McG (Charlie's Angels, The OC), Eric Kripke (Boogeyman), and Midas' touch director David Nutter are teamed to take audiences on the next WB thrill ride.

Gilmore Girls' breakout star Jared Padalecki and Smallville's Jensen Ackles are Sam and Dean Winchester; two young brothers bound by tragedy and blood to a dangerous, "other-worldly" mission. Crisscrossing the country in their '69 Chevy Impala, they carry on their missing father's quest to seek out and silence the supernatural forces responsible for their mother's murder twenty years ago.

A Warner Bros. Television Production Inc., in association with Wonderland Sound and Vision. From executive producers McG and Peter Johnson with writer/executive producer Eric Kripke and director/executive producer David Nutter (Without a Trace, Smallville, Band of Brothers, The West Wing, ER, The X Files).

Comment

Thanks, that does sound interesting. I may have to tune in to that when it premieres.

Comment

Hopefully, supernatural does freak me out. For once, I would love for a tv show to freak me out

Comment

I'll give it a shot just to see how they do the story.

Comment

Jensen does make me wonder about him because it seems like

no matter what show he's on he doesn't stay too long but no

doubt i'm glad he's not on smallville anymore.

It seems like he's sort of a wanderer to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎