Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Commencement" - The Music

Talk about the music from Commencement here.

I can't believe they went an entire hour and fifteen minutes without commercial music. But it gave Mark Snow time to shine!

Comment

Just having the instrumentals here made this episode much more epic. Fabulous job last night.

Comment

classical music baby!...dats top notched stuff. take it from me, a John Williams fan.

Comment

i liked the background music at the end of the show

Comment

I like the background music when Lois was crawling then suddenly saw the destruction the meteors created. Was that the Kent farm she saw, that's why she started to cry?

Comment

she cried but it wasn't the kent farm it was all of smallville!

sad,sad moment!

but yeah the music in the end was awesome nice move!

Comment

WB!
                We need a Smallville-soundtrack with just mark snow's musics!!!!

Comment

the music was perfect when Lois looked at smallville. it really made the scene all the more emotional.

the music when clark is in the arctic at the end was also excellent. it reminded me of the superman movie when clark goes to the FOS and it really made me want season 5 even more.

Comment

Originally posted by LEXander the Great
                    WB!
                    We need a Smallville-soundtrack with just mark snow's musics!!!!
                    I completely agree and having been saying for ages that we need another Smallville soundtrack, The Talon Mix Soundtrack was such a success, I'm surprised that they aren't coming out with one a year and milking this show for everything it's got! Also having Mark Snows stuff on there would be awesome!

We should all start a petition and sign it and sent to the WB so that they actually wake up and get the message!

Comment

It was EPIC. Felt as though I was watching a Superman movie...really. I LOVE that music

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎