No announcement yet.

Can TC have it's own category?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can TC have it's own category?

I understand TC (Torture Clark) fics have been put in the Adult section. But I was wondering if it would be possible for TC to have it's own section. TC is just as popular as most of the Ships on these boards and it would be very nice and convenient to have a separate section specifically for it.

I know most of the TC fans and authors will agree with me. We'd really appreciate our own section.

Please consider it. Thank you.

Yeah, I complete agree with Clarkoholic. There are so many TC fics that there would be enough to make it's own section. All of us would greatly appreciate it. Please let us know your decision as soon as possible. Thanks, ~Stacey~

Comment

yes. please may we have our own? mine is currentally in the wrong category. and it really should be in a TC category. thank you.

Comment

As I understand it, TC is short for "Torture Clark." There are also variations of this, such as "Torture Lois/ Lex/ Chloe/whoever."

There is no way that Kryptonsite is going to have a TORTURE FAN FICTION section, sorry. But all "torture" fic is adult in theme, and so belongs in the adult section. In fact, the proliferation of TC fic is a main reason why we decided to MAKE the Adult/NC17 section.

In the future, please post all your questions in the "NEW FORUMS" thread tacked up at the top of the forum. Thanks, and sorry.

mine is currentally in the wrong category.
        PM with a LINK so that I don't have to hunting for it, and I'll move it to the adult section. Thanks.

Comment

i deffinetly agree
          tc is pretty much the only stories i read and it would be a lot easier to read them if they had their own section instead of searching through the rest

Comment

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Within all the categories there are different genres. We're not going to have, for example, Chloe/Clark romance, Chloe/Clark friendship, Chloe/Clark angst, etc.

These categories are meant to be broad and all-encompassing. If you'd like to start your own community JUST for what you personally want to read, I suggest starting a community on LiveJournal. It's free and anyone can post anything they want there.

We will not be opening a "Torture fan fiction" section on this web site, and that's final.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎