Looking for a fan fic??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a story where Clark is really tired and then he threw up somewhere... I think it was a bush

Comment

Originally posted by Red K 5
      I'm looking for a story where Clark is really tired and then he threw up somewhere... I think it was a bush
      can you find it

Comment

can you give me link me to all the stories where Clark is sick... or just list them

Comment

Are you still looking for that story?

Comment

Originally posted by mysticsilver86
            Are you still looking for that story?
            yes

Comment

Well, your description made me think of Human Dreamcatcher by Lavenderangel. It was on ff.net.

Comment

I'm looking for a story where Clark is a kid (maybe six or seven) and he has a bully who tells him that if he doesn't be good that his parents are gonna sent him back to the orphanage so he tries so hard to be good

Comment

Hey,
                  I'm looking for the AU Fic where Chloe never moved to Smallville with her father and end up meeting Clark over summer during their Daily Planet Internship.

Few things I remember from this fic :
                  Chloe's parents die in a set-up accident. There's some ex-army guy trying to get back at Lex because he killed his brother/friend. Clark is staying at Pete's uncle's (his uncle is a lawyer in vacation in that story). Pete is on vacation with Lana (they're a couple) somewhere in Europe.

I know that's a lot of details but I can't seem to find it! Thanks a lot in advance.

Comment

hey I'm looking for stories where Clark has a twin

Comment

there's a story called "elsewhere" where clark TECHNICALLY has a twin, but really it's just our clark in sucked into an alternate universe where his ship crashed into the center of town rather than a remote cornfield

Comment

hi!
                        I´m looking for the slash clex story
                        "the wedding of Marthas son" the sequel to "the courtship of Marthas son"

All links from whispered words and slash database are "dead" :-(
                        pleace help me!

Comment

I'm looking for a story when Clark was a kid and the Kents dropped him off at a daycare in Metropolis so they can go Chrismas shopping... Clark met Chloe... they started to ague and pulling each others hair and then they end up in time out

Comment

I'm looking mostly for stories several old authors, like Smallvillefanatic, who wrote Hypothetical in the old Kryptonsite forums. This is one of my favorite short stories but I have no idea if this person has another nick now and is still writting.

I'm also looking for another author Merlin7Shelly, who wrote, also in the old forums, stories like Little moments of Truth and the sequel, The moment of Truth.

And last, but not least Wileykit, who wrote in Summer Lovin': A Clark and Chloe Fanzine .

Please let me know if anyone knows where I can find this authors and maybe more stories from them , be well and take care, Monica

Comment

Hey,
                              I'm looking for the AU Fic where Chloe never moved to Smallville with her father and end up meeting Clark over summer during their Daily Planet Internship.

Few things I remember from this fic :
                              Chloe's parents die in a set-up accident. There's some ex-army guy trying to get back at Lex because he killed his brother/friend. Clark is staying at Pete's uncle's (his uncle is a lawyer in vacation in that story). Pete is on vacation with Lana (they're a couple) somewhere in Europe.

I know that's a lot of details but I can't seem to find it! Thanks a lot in advance.
                              In the chloe/clark section "What Might Have Been"

Comment

There was this Chlark fic where Chloe's car broke down and she was stuck in a repair shop or something and met a guy who looked like clark. if anybody knows where i can find it or the title that;s be most helpful. I'm just trying to find it because there was this short little poem thing in it and the last line was like "but everyone knows they aren't as pretty as they used to be"

so if anyone knows of it plz let me know

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎