Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickForrest
    It's been a millennium since I've been on this board or read any fan fiction at all, but I remember one amazing author's work and I'm going crazy trying to remember. I can't begin to look for it because I can't remember the titles or the author's name. I know there were a few stories, and I remember the plots. Can anyone tell me if these sound familiar?

1. Clark willingly goes in for testing with Dr. Swann and a team of scientists to measure his powers and test his limits and stuff. Lois follows him and they drug her with something. Lionel figures out Clark's identity and escapes from prison. At some point Clark flies (through the roof of the barn, I think?), Chloe learns the truth about everything, there's a character named Marin (I think) - ring any bells?

2. An AU fic, Clark is taken by other people and raised somewhere else, when he comes back he's really shy and nervous...

3. I remember some of the author's fans begging for updates to this story by asking for "more dead baby," but I can't remember the actual title. It was from the point of view of the baby the Kents lost. Really different, but amazing.

I think there were a couple of others, but they were all incredible. If anyone knows what I'm looking for, please help! They were some of the most well-written stories I've ever read, and not just in fan fiction. I'm embarassed to have forgotten them. Please help!
    I want to read those stories too

Comment

Originally posted by NickForrest
      It's been a millennium since I've been on this board or read any fan fiction at all, but I remember one amazing author's work and I'm going crazy trying to remember. I can't begin to look for it because I can't remember the titles or the author's name. I know there were a few stories, and I remember the plots. Can anyone tell me if these sound familiar?

1. Clark willingly goes in for testing with Dr. Swann and a team of scientists to measure his powers and test his limits and stuff. Lois follows him and they drug her with something. Lionel figures out Clark's identity and escapes from prison. At some point Clark flies (through the roof of the barn, I think?), Chloe learns the truth about everything, there's a character named Marin (I think) - ring any bells?

2. An AU fic, Clark is taken by other people and raised somewhere else, when he comes back he's really shy and nervous...

3. I remember some of the author's fans begging for updates to this story by asking for "more dead baby," but I can't remember the actual title. It was from the point of view of the baby the Kents lost. Really different, but amazing.

I think there were a couple of others, but they were all incredible. If anyone knows what I'm looking for, please help! They were some of the most well-written stories I've ever read, and not just in fan fiction. I'm embarassed to have forgotten them. Please help!
      I think you are talking about NorthOfNever's fics. They are Inalienable Rights, Trajectory, and Shadow Child. I don't know where they are on K-site, but here's the link to where she has them posted.

Comment

thank you, Trajectory was good... poor Callen... NorthOfNever didn't finish it and I need more

Comment

do you know stories where Clark is depressed... I've read some a long time ago but I forgot the names... help me please

also I want to find the story where Clark has a heart condition and he wakes up in the future or something and the last one is when something happened to Clark and he has to be in a wheelchair and Lana was being really mean to him and saying stuff like "I don't help cripples"
          Last edited by Red K 5; 04-14-2006, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red K 5
            do you know stories where Clark is depressed... I've read some a long time ago but I forgot the names... help me please

also I want to find the story where Clark has a heart condition and he wakes up in the future or something and the last one is when something happened to Clark and he has to be in a wheelchair and Lana was being really mean to him and saying stuff like "I don't help cripples"
            can you find them?

Comment

I read a really good(slash) story once where Clark was in college and Lex got a job at his school. Does anyone know where that is?

Also any other Clex stuff where Clark is in college?

Thanks!!! ^-^

Comment

are there stories when Clark has asthma

Comment

Originally posted by Gorillaz_Noodle
                  I read a really good(slash) story once where Clark was in college and Lex got a job at his school. Does anyone know where that is?

Also any other Clex stuff where Clark is in college?

Thanks!!! ^-^
                  There is some college clex links in the memories of the sv_inquiry community on livejournal.
                  If you look here.
                  The community is located http://community.livejournal.com/sv_inquiry
                  Is good for sv fic recs, slash or otherwise. You might want to look around some of the searches or start one of your own as the memories haven't been updated since last year.

Comment

I am looking for this fic like um Lois and CLark were together and Chloe was with this guy like called A.J or somethin and Clark and Lois were in love but had never ya know...because he was afraid of hurting her.Also Lois was assaulted and sexually assaulted by her teacher Professor Tanka I think his name was and ya know well please help me find it I really loved the fic and want to read the rest of it...!!!Does anyone know where it is?

Comment

I'm looking for a fic where Clark is sick... can you give me a list of them

Comment

I'm looking for a story when Clark has asthma... Kal'sGirl wrote it

Comment

I'm looking for for a story where Lana knew Clark secret... it gose almost like Season 3

Comment

are there any stories where Clark is deaf

Comment

Originally posted by Red K 5
                              I'm looking for a fic where Clark is sick... can you give me a list of them
                              theres lots , 1 on fan fic .net called fever where he gets mono and johnathan gives his life for clark , as for the one of him deaf I really want to write that so if you wanna email me and work on it with me that sound so good....

the astma one sounds good too send me the link

Comment

Originally posted by vouge09
                                as for the one of him deaf I really want to write that so if you wanna email me and work on it with me that sound so good....
                                I was thinking of writing one too... great minds thing alike huh... I would love to read it... I'll email you or PM you if I have any ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎