This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the adult section there's a bunch of TC stories...finished and WIP

Comment

oh...i know but i have read most of the stories in that section. i was just looking for some new stories.

Comment

i love anything with clark as a kid or with siblings. please someone find me some even if its on a diffrent site!!!

Comment

Hi I'm looking for not exactly the fanfic, 'cause I have it, but the author and maybe some sequels!! 'cause is an amazing fic and I just don't remember where I found it!!!

The name is Tomorrow, by Fen, and it's about Chloe being in London and Clark going to find her 'cause he need her help with The Planet and with takeover that "Superman" is helping him and Lois with.

Is an amazing story!! 'cause Clark is married to Lois and the marriage is not going that well, and I just want to read more of this but I just can't find it .

Help!!, please!!, Hugs to everyone be well and take care, Monica

Comment

Hi, I'm looking for fics that take place during/after Rush, Chloe/Clark shipper. Generally, any fics during/after Rush, and specifically this one fic I read awhile ago, during the Chloe/Clark make-out scene in the Talon where things go a lot further than shown (obviously rated R or NC-17). If someone knows any of these fics, please post a reply or pm me.

Thank you so much.

Comment

I have one called I will be there for you in the general/ action adventure section thats is fun if you like fluffy family stories, clarks sister kara is kryptonian too and its about him gowing up with a sister who is like him,.

Comment

do you know where I can find mpreg where Clark is pregnant, I dont know if it's on this site
                Last edited by Red K 5; 03-31-2006, 06:23 PM.

Comment

~Pink and Blue~
                  by Ferd in the adult fiction section. its a work in progress and very good. got some great Chlexy action as well

Comment

any more... even on other sites

Comment

do you remeber a story called Fruit Punch and the arther... I can't find it

Comment

never heard of that one. have you checked the smallville slash site? maybe...*shrug*

Comment

it's not slash... it's about Clark and Pete going to a party and Clark getting drunk... he flirts with this girl and almost revels his powers to impress her but Pete stops him... but when Jonathan finds out he only drank one beer and spiked up fuit punches he make sures he never drinks agian

Comment

Playing Banjo in Sgt. Zygote's Ragtime Band is one of the best fics I've read and it happens to be a Mpreg fic. ~squee~

Here's the link:

(and thanks Vy for the shout out. )

Comment

any more... I've already read that one

Comment

It's been a millennium since I've been on this board or read any fan fiction at all, but I remember one amazing author's work and I'm going crazy trying to remember. I can't begin to look for it because I can't remember the titles or the author's name. I know there were a few stories, and I remember the plots. Can anyone tell me if these sound familiar?

1. Clark willingly goes in for testing with Dr. Swann and a team of scientists to measure his powers and test his limits and stuff. Lois follows him and they drug her with something. Lionel figures out Clark's identity and escapes from prison. At some point Clark flies (through the roof of the barn, I think?), Chloe learns the truth about everything, there's a character named Marin (I think) - ring any bells?

2. An AU fic, Clark is taken by other people and raised somewhere else, when he comes back he's really shy and nervous...

3. I remember some of the author's fans begging for updates to this story by asking for "more dead baby," but I can't remember the actual title. It was from the point of view of the baby the Kents lost. Really different, but amazing.

I think there were a couple of others, but they were all incredible. If anyone knows what I'm looking for, please help! They were some of the most well-written stories I've ever read, and not just in fan fiction. I'm embarassed to have forgotten them. Please help!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎