Looking for a fan fic??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the story where Lana, Chloe, and Lois are all pregnant at the same time is Lana and Clark's son. BTW, if you wanna read a good Clana story, it's called Season 5 episode 22: Reassurance. The guy has 12 chapters posted, and I think he's a pretty good writer. He loves comments, so after you read it, you should leave him some.

Comment

Help ME! I can't find this fic.....

Lex is ill. He and Clark form a bond over the course of Lex's deterioration. The doctors have found a cure but it is a last resort because it will completely erase Lex's short term memory. Lex gets a little better and he and Clark go to dinner in Paris. Lex falls gravely ill while on the trip and the only way to save him is for the doctors to use their last resort. In the end, Lex is well, but he doesn't remember the bond that he's formed with Clark.

I love this story and I cannot find it. I'm really sad about it, too

Comment

It sound like a good one. Let me know if you have find it.

Comment

Does anybody know some fanfics where Clark learns to fly?

Comment

Originally posted by Miranda
            Does anybody know some fanfics where Clark learns to fly?
            Well apart from my current fanfic "Time" where Clark learns to fly in one of the chapters (Chapter 27 if you're interested, I'd skip the rest), I can also think of VisionGirl's "Future Tense" and, on ff.net, The Die Hard's "Interviews" (both totally worth reading). I'm sure there must be lots more.

Comment

I am new here and I have been looking for a good fic where Clark tells lana his secret. Where he explains everything that occurred why he did everything he did through all of the seasons. I want to see all of lana’s emotions when she realizes how selfless Clark has been. Lana can also tell Clark what she was going through.

Romantic, sad, embarrassing, funny, everything.

If it already exists please tell me where to find it, if it doesn’t can some one take on this challenge. I have tried but as you can tell I’m not the greatest writer.

Please, Please, Please, Please

Comment

There's a great chapter in Zatanna Zatara's "Spellbound" story on ff.net that deals with this, although probably not in the detail you crave. The chapter works pretty good as a standalone. Here's a link:

Also The Die Hard's "Welcome Back, Cyrus" has Clark telling his secret to both Lana and Chloe. Here's a link to the relevant chapter (although I'd really recommend reading the whole thing).

Comment

Thanks but not exactly what I’m looking for.

More detail of why he did what he did like
                  Why he wasn’t there for her birthday in season one
                  Why he left smallville after lex’s wedding.
                  Ect.

The full secret and explanations for his actions with Lana’s reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1
                    Thanks but not exactly what I’m looking for.

More detail of why he did what he did like
                    Why he wasn’t there for her birthday in season one
                    Why he left smallville after lex’s wedding.
                    Ect.

The full secret and explanations for his actions with Lana’s reactions.
                    I would point you in the direction of ajfinn's Clana - How "This Time" Will Be Different here on K-Site.

It takes off where Commencement ended but it's separate from the events of S5. There are a lot of background explanations about some of Clark and Lana's previous actions. It's a long one, but it's already finished. I can't say offhand whether everything you're looking for would be answered, but I think you'll find some interesting facts and entertainment along the way. Hope that helps .

Comment

Thank you but I’ve already read that one and loved it.
                      That is the one that got me wanting more.

If you remember any more please let me know thanks for your help.

Comment

i'm looking for a clark and alicia ficlet ...i think it was only one post long, and the title was something like..."hour of lead" or something like that. anyways, it dealt with clarks actions and thoughts on alicia's death and what he did in that time around then.

Comment

It's marisol's "The Hour Of Lead". Here's a link:

For general discussions of all things related to the writing of Smallville fan fiction, including general fic challenges, fic requests, questions about writing, beta discussions, and creative writing games. Do not post your stories in this

Comment

Season 5-22: Reassurance. My story, Clark tells his secret to Lana. He kind of learns to fly, with help from Jor-El, if that's what you mean. It's in the Clana forum(not sure if this link will work)
                            http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=39881 This is the link.

Comment

I just found some Bruce/Chloe/Lex fics and now I am hooked. Anyone know where I can find more Bruce/Chloe or B/C/L stories? Thanks ahead of time.

Comment

i know this isn't the TC section but are there any good stories here with some TC?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎