Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a fan fic??

I've been trying to find these two for a while. One is on here and had something to do with genetically engineered people and kryptonite. I think the author's name was pheonix or angel something. BTW, the story was never completed.

The second is a smallville/stargate sg-1 crossover fic. It had to do with Chloe and Lex (they were a couple.) Chloe found out that Sam Carter was her aunt and she and Lex ended up meeting up with them or something. It's on ff.net and I can't find it anywhere.

I hope that someone can help me find these. Thanks!
    Last edited by madscientist; 05-11-2005, 06:58 PM.

I'm tacking this up to the top of the general forum. Please post here if you're looking for a fic, and if someone else knows where to find it, you can answer people's questions here.

Comment

Just posting because I want to subscribe to this thread.

Comment

I've been looking for a particular TC(Torture Clark) Fic. It got something with Clark drinking this kryptonite-infected water, but he doesn't know it so he keeps drinking it and gets sicker and sicker. It was completed (I think). It's been a while since I read it, but when I first read it, it was here, but now I can't find it! Please help!

Comment

Hey, I think the one you are looking for is called Silence my Breath in the CLark and Lana forum

Comment

I think you are right! Thanks for all your help!

Comment

Im looking for the Teen Titan video with Superboy or something like that. My friend told me about that but I cant find that video.

Comment

Um.. I'm looking for any fanfics where Lex goes to the future, where his future self is all evil 'n stuff. o_o Anyone could go with him, or he could go alone.. But, please, no Lexana. xD

Also, if Clark is sent to the future with him.. Um.. I'll give you a cookie! O:

Comment

Hi guys, somebody told me about a fic where Clark works for a mean little old lady, and i think that its even called "little old lady" it is supposed to be here on ksite but i can't find it, it's probably called something else, can anyone help me?
                  Thanx, Gwen

Comment

Re: Looking for a fan fic??

Originally posted by madscientist

The second is a smallville/stargate sg-1 crossover fic. It had to do with Chloe and Lex (they were a couple.) Chloe found out that Sam Carter was her aunt and she and Lex ended up meeting up with them or something. It's on ff.net and I can't find it anywhere.
                    It sounds a bit like The Die Hard's "Daughter" where Chloe finds out Sam's her mother and Lex helps Chloe to meet her, although I don't remember Chloe and Lex being a couple in this so it's possibly not the one.

Comment

Does anyone know where The Fall, written by Chumpy is? it is a Clark/Lois fanfiction and i have seem to have lost it, if you know where it is, could you link me please?

Thanks.

Plus (Don't care about the rating, it can be any) Is there any good Clark and Lois fanfictions that include Lois having to look after Clark after something happens to him or is there any good fanfictions where Lois is pregnant with Clark's child?

If you guys can help me out, it would be great, thanks!
                      Last edited by firebabe; 08-24-2005, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Remus
                        Um.. I'm looking for any fanfics where Lex goes to the future, where his future self is all evil 'n stuff. o_o Anyone could go with him, or he could go alone.. But, please, no Lexana. xD

Also, if Clark is sent to the future with him.. Um.. I'll give you a cookie! O:
                        That sounds awesome. Did you find anything?

Comment

There is a story where Lana is pregnant with Clark's son, but I haven't seen any with Lois pregnant. There's also one with Lana and Clark married with two kids, where Clark goes to the future, and doesn't realize he's Supes, finds out he's cheating on Lana with Lois, and Chloe knows this. I forgot what it's called, sadly. If anyone knows which 2 I'm talking about, please post it here, Thanx

Comment

the secong one is mine.. and it's called "if i could turn back time" it's in the clana fanfic section ... if ya wanna read more

Comment

Originally posted by ClarksGirl21
                              the secong one is mine.. and it's called "if i could turn back time" it's in the clana fanfic section ... if ya wanna read more
                              Holy crap, and Ive been missing out on that? That sounds like such an awesome storyline. As soon as I get some free time, Ill be sure to get caught up on ur story =)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎