Looking for a fan fic??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's why you should always save fics you really like to your hard drive.

Comment

• There is a story where Lana is pregnant with Clark's baby and he is a part of the Initiative from buffy so they are living in a dorm.

Comment

• i remeber reading a fic on this site a while ago i dont remeber much other than bart allen was murdered can some one help me find this fic please

Comment

• Still have not found a fanfic I was looking for years ago. Please help. It was post bride Clois story (possibly a one-shot) and involved Lois in Star City. It wasn't the star city chronicles or Waiting. Apparently the story involved Lois alone at night, being all contemplative. It may have been Christmas or something. She was either sitting on a fence or across from one. Sorry, I don't remember anything else at this point.

any help from my fellow Clois fans?

Comment

• I'm looking for a fic, it's a Clois were Clark meats a strange girl after Lana's funeral who shows him what would've happened if he hadn't crashed the wedding shower in Crimson.

Comment

• I'm trying to find a fic I read a few years ago on fanfiction.net. I don't remember the actual plot, but it was Bruce Wayne/Lana, Chloe/Lex, and Clark/Alicia. Lana met Bruce is Paris, and I distinctly remember a part where he decides that being a businessman and family man is just as good a cover as being a playboy. Does that sound familiar to anyone?

Comment

• Olá
                estou procurando uma história em que o super-homem fica doente e Lois volta no tempo para obter uma amostra de sangue de Clark ainda mais jovem.
                Obrigado

Comment

• looking for a fic not sure which site. believe it was based off the smallville version of l&c. think chapters were based off certain episodes. it was a long fit if I can remember. Lois was pregnant. at some point I think (possibly the justice league), I remember Oliver and maybe a few others. they go to Russia or some unknown location via a cool [COLOR=#DD3C42 !important]airplane[/COLOR] owned by Oliver. try to save someone (clark I think). at some point l&c wind up caught in a bunker with kryptonite. Lois has to push the krytonight out of clark then I think he [COLOR=#DD3C42 !important]fries[/COLOR] it with his heat vision. that's about all I rememberer.

Comment

• Hello I'm looking for some Clois stories the first is about Valentine's Day. Clark and Lois are already a couple, he wants to celebrate and Lois doesn't, but they end up going out and sleeping together the

second is about Lois being alone and in labor and meeting future Clark, and he cried about how much he misses her (she was already dead)

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎