Lianne Mars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lianne Mars

Grrr, I hate that woman.

I knew she wasn't sober. I 'felt' it...if that makes any sense.

So after the b!tch comes back and almost destroys Keith's new great relationship...she STEALS HIS MONEY!!!

Think she'll be back?

Thoughts? Rants?

Her stealing the money really pissed me off too. I wanted to believe that she changed but she had to go and fall off the wagon.

I'm guessing she'll be back at some point next season but it probably won't be for good reasons. Since it doesn't seem like Keith or Veronica want her back, she'll probably come back for some personal reason.

Comment

I'm betting that somewhere next season, she tries to return some of the money....or at least I hope so!! I knew she would be the one to leave, when she wasnt too involved with what was going on...like one scene she dusting the shelf or somthing........

Comment

She'll probably try to return the money to get back on Veronica's good side but I don't think it'll work. Veronica seemed to mad at her to forgive her that easily. Maybe we'll see Lianne trying different ways to earn back Veronica's trust.

And if she does come back, it'll be interesting to see what her reaction to Keith dating Wallace's mom is going to be. I doubt she'll be happy since they technically are still married.

Comment

what the hell? that women is selfish beyond belief... she breaks up her marriage by having an affair, leaves her family at the moment of crisis, wastes her daughters "college fund" when she leaves rehab early AND THEN has the nerve to steal 50 grand? she needs to grow up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by redheadcl637
            that women is selfish beyond belief

she needs to grow up!!!
            Damn straight! Selfish is exactly what she is!

I felt her return was kind of pointless but I guess it resolved some issues with Veronica and her. The only good thing that came from her return is that Veronica saw her for what she was and now Keith and Alicia can be together without Lianne around.

Comment

I know she obviously seems to have problems, but there might be something more to this then we think, but she should know better.

Comment

I'm guessing that her problems started with the affair with Jake and then her problems with Weidman. It probably took a toll on her and make her turn to drinking. It'll take a while for her to change and get back to being a good person and by stealing the money, she sure isn't heading in the right direction.

Comment

I'll tell you what...

That lady better make sure that Veronica has college tutiton, at least! If not, I hope she's the mystery for next season!

Comment

Rod Thomas said that someone is going to die and that is going to be the season long mystery.

*From iFMagazine.com interview with Rob Thomas*

THOMAS: There is going to be death, if that’s vague enough. I wish I could say more than that. People will die. I can’t do a VERONICA MARS season long mystery about insurance fraud.

But im just hoping that they get thier money back quick. I still cant believe that Lianne turned out to be so selfish and sour.

Comment

i hate veronica's mom!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

veronica's mom is gonna die..and thats gonna be the case for next season..heheh jk!! IONO!

Comment

VM is beginnign her own trek into the darkside..

First, VM tracked her mom down out of love.
                          Now VM will track her mom down.. for REVENGE.

Comment

Actually...

Originally posted by Chillencheex
                            veronica's mom is gonna die..and thats gonna be the case for next season..heheh jk!! IONO!
                            I do think that Lianne will be next season's mystery. That would bring Veronica's instant dedication to the case, as well as open the door up for a new plethora of suspects. Weidman, Jake, Celeste, Mrs. Finnell,...even Keith. She'd be the best character to build a mystery around.

Comment

Originally posted by M.D.
                              First, VM tracked her mom down out of love.
                              Now VM will track her mom down.. for REVENGE.
                              hee

yeah. lianne's a witch. i did like the suggestion that she's the next mystery, since then we could delve deeper into Jake Kane and the Kane family background. what if Jake Kane really did cheat Abel, and he's actually... evil? Dum Da Dummmm..... :P

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎