Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten Love

Title: Forgetton Love
    Disclaimer: I don't own any of it
    Summary: Chloe and lex have a relationship but the electroshock therapy erases it all
    A/N: This is my first fanfic so tell me if you like it or not. If you do like it then I'll have the next chapter soon. Feel free to email me with suggestions. I need lots and lots of feedback please!

Default Chapter

Chloe sat in an armchair as she watched the rain softly pound her bedroom window. A soft cry escaped her throat as she wiped away yet another tear from her already wet cheek. It was on days like this that she really missed him. Missed his warm embrace, the way he smelled, the way he talked to her, the way he held her tight when she was having a bad day. If only she could just have one more day with him. Just hear him say I love you one more time. God they had some good times together and it broke her heart to see them end. He was unlike any guy she had ever dated. He could make her laugh when she wanted to cry and kiss him when she really wanted to slap him. They had only dated for about eight months, but she knew he was something special from the very begginning. Many unexpected things had happened in her life, but she never dreamed that she would fall in love with Lex Luthor.

okay-I wanna read more!!! Anything romantic with Lex involved is always a good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by lex_4_president
      okay-I wanna read more!!! Anything romantic with Lex involved is always a good thing!

I agree! Anything romantic involving Lex is more than welcome.

Comment

Thanks you guys I'll post more 2night!

Comment

Title: Forgetton Love
          Disclaimer: I don't own any of it
          Summary: Chloe and lex have a relationship but the electroshock therapy erases it all
          A/N:Okay here's the next chapter and I should have the next one by 2morrow. Thanks for all the replys, Enjoy!

Chapter 1

Some summer she was having. It hadn't stopped raining since school was let out a week ago. There was nothing to do around the house, and she had stopped going to the Talon because she couldn't bear seeing him there. She spent eight of the most incredible months with him and completely surrendered her heart to him. But now he didn't look at her the same, talk to her the way he used to, he didn't even remember the time they spent together. The electroshock therapy had erased their relationship completly.Chloe was left entirely alone and hadn't even had a chance to say goodbye. She remembered the day exactly when she lost the love of her life and got her heart broken all at the hands of Lionel Luthor.

It was late that evening and she had just finished her article for the Torch when she decided she would go to visit Lex. Lex loved it when she came over. He said it gave him an excuse to take a break from his work. Chloe arrived at the mansion and was greeted by his butler.
          'Hmm.. eight o'clock, Lex should be in his office right about now', Chloe thought to herself as she went upstairs to find Lex. She came here so often that Lex almost expected her to be there. They didn't go out much since they had decided to keep their relationshp a secret. If anyone found out that the billionaire playboy was dating a high school girl, then things wouldn't be pretty.
          She walked into his office, and instead of finding Lex, there was Lionel. Chloe got an eerie feeling and knew that smoething wasn't right.

"What are you doing here?" Chloe asked as she folded her arms across her chest, "and where is Lex?"

"Well, it's nice to see you too Ms. Sullivan," Lionel replied sarcastically.

"Where is lex?" Chloe repeated as she stepped towards the desk.

Lionel got up from the chair and walked around to the front of the desk. "My son is at Bellreeve Ms.Sullivan, he's very ill and needs to receive treatment.

'I knew it,' Chloe thought to herself. 'I knew he was going to pull something like this. He can't stand seeing lex happy'. When Lionel first found out about their relationship, he demanded that Lex end it. Of course, Lex refused and Lionel had been trying to break them up ever since.

" I'm going to see him," Chloe said as she turned around to leave. She couldn't bear the thought of Lex being there all by himself, betrayed by his own flesh and blood.

"I don't think that's such a good idea," Lionel chuckled. Chloe stopped dead in her tracks and turned around to face him.

"And why is that?"

" You see Ms. Sullivan, Lex is scheduled to have electroshock therapy in a couple of hours."

" I don't believe you," Chloe said narrowing her eyes. She turned to leave again but Lionel grabbed her by the arm and swung her around to face him. He stepped towards her and got only inches away from her face.

"Well go ahead, visit him, but I assure you that by tomorrow morning he won't even remember you."

Chloe held her head up and looked Lionel dead in the eyes. It took all she had to stop her voice from quivering. All she wanted to do was run out crying, but she refused to give him what he wanted, she refused to let him know that he had won.

"I hope you're happy now," Chloe whispered,as she could feel the tears welling up in her eyes, " you finally tore us apart, but I want you to know that no matter how long it takes, I will make him remember."

The sound of the doorbell brought Chloe back to reality. She went to answer the door and was surprised to see Lana.

"Hey Lana, what are you doing here," Chloe asked a little confused.

"I'm here to take you out today," Lana replied as her usual perky self.

" Lana I -," Chloe started, but Lana interrupted her knowing what she was going to say.

" Chloe I won't take any excuses. It's been almost a month, you need to get out of the house. Why don't you come to the Talon?"

"I can't Lana, Lex is going to be there."

"Chloe you can't keep avoiding him, we do live in Smallville, you're bound to run into him someday and you're going to have to deal with it," Lana explained.

"I know Lana, I'm just not ready yet," Chloe said bearly above a whisper.

"I'll tell you what," Lana said, "we'll go to the Talon and I'll be right there with you the whole time."

"Thanks Lana, I'd like that very much," Chloe said as she hugged Lana.

"You're welcome, now go get dressed and I'll be waiting in the car."

Chloe obeyed as she went into her room to find something to wear. 'Oh boy,' she thought, ' what am I doing.'
          Last edited by kalsgirl; 05-13-2005, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Wow, Im already hooked and its only the first chapter, I cant wait for the second!

Comment

good so far-I'm anxious to hear how it all began-please continue!

Comment

Thanks you guys I was worried that no one was reading. I'll have alot of homework tonight, so if I don't post the next chapter 2night then I'll have it 2morrow.Thanks again!

Comment

Cool, this sounds really interesting! Please post more soon!

Comment

Sorry it took so long guys, but the last two weeks of school can get kinda crazy. thanks for the feedback. enjoy!

Chapter 2 (Part 1)

Lana and Chloe walked into the Talon and decided to sit in their favorite booth in the corner. Just as they were sitting down, Chloe noticed Clark walking towards them.

"Hey Clark," Lana and Chloe said as the farmboy came and sat with them.

"Hey guys, Chloe how are you I haven't seen you here in a while."

"Yeah, I guess I've just been really busy," Chloe answered.

"Hey, why don't I buy you guys a cup of coffee and we can catch up."

"Sure thanks Clark," said Chloe.

"Thanks Clark," Lana said.

Just as Clark went to buy the coffee, a ringing of the bell directed Chloe's attention to the door. All the noise around her seemed to vanish and she could only hear the pounding of her heart in her ears. There in all his glory, was the man that occupied her dreams every night. Chloe tried to move, but it was like he had a strange hold on her. She tried to breathe, but she felt like someone had knocked all the air out of her. She opened her mouth and under her breathe, she whispered, "Lex".
                    Lana heard the name and turned to see the bald billionaire entering the Talon. He walked up to the counter and stopped to talk to Clark and he ordered a coffee. Lana held Chloe's hand. "It's okay I'm right here." Chloe was so grateful for Lana's friendship. Of course the two had had their differences in the past, but Chloe wouldn't give up her friendship for the world. Lana was the only one that Chloe had confided in about her and Lex's relationship. She recalled the exact day she told Lana, or rather Lana found out.

It was two o'clock in the morning and Chloe was just returning home from a date with Lex. He had taken her to dinner in another town in order to avoid nosy reporters. They had so much fun, that Chloe track of time and had to rush home. She slowly opened the door and slipped in as quietly as possible. She looked around the room and didn't see her dad.

'Good, now I just have to make it upstairs.'

She tiptoed upstairs, stepping over the squeaky steps. She walked down the hallway, and found her room door.

'Yes I made it! Chloe Sullivan you are a genius!'

As she was opening the door she heard Lana's voice down the hall. "Where have you been?" Lana asked as she was walking out of the bathroom.

'Oh crap I got caught! Chloe Sullivan you are an idiot.' She turned to face her with a fake smile on her face.

"Lana, how are you?"

"Your dad called and I didn't know where you were, so I told him you were in the shower, " Lana said.

"Thanks Lana," Chloe said through her fake smile.

" But you didn't answer my question, where have you been all night?" Lana asked as she stepped closer to Chloe.

" Well, I fell asleep at the Torch."

" Is that right?" Lana asked as if she knew Chloe was lying. " And was that Lex I saw driving you home?"

" No, that was a friend of mine," Chloe said. She was starting to get worried now. Lana knew something, and if she told anyone, then the relationship was over.

"Oh so there's another guy in town who drives a Ferrari?" Lana asked laughing. "Chloe if there's something you want to tell me, I can keep a secret."

"Okay, okay, but Lana you can't tell anyone. If anybody finds out-"

" I won't tell anyone, cross my heart," Lana said as the preppy cheerleader she used to be. "Now tell me everything from the very begininng."

Chloe smelt the familiar cologne coming closer as she tried to calm herself down. Clark and Lex came to where they were sitting and slid into the booth across from them. "Look who I found," Clark said pointing his thumb at Lex.

"Hey guys," Lex said. He looked over and noticed that Chloe was with them. "Chloe, you're a sight for soar eyes," he said as he stared at her.

Chloe thought she would faint as she got lost in the beautiful green eyes that stared back at her. A month ago he had looked at her with those same eyes, and she saw nothing but pure love. But now it wasn't there. All she saw was the same look that he gave everyone.

" Yeah, I guess I've been really busy," Chloe said trying to stay calm. It took all she had not to get up scream at him across the table. She wanted to make him remember, make him love her again. She wanted to ask him how he could forget something so precious and so special.

" Well then, I guess we'll have to catch up over the summer then," Lex replied as he gave her the famous Luthor grin.

" I guess so."

Comment

awwww-more, more!

Poor Chloe-suffering a love lost. Can't wait for some romantic Chlex moments!!!

Comment

Can't wait for Lionel to get his um, parts fried!

Comment

A/N: thanks for the feedback I should have the next chapter later to night. enjoy!

Chapter 2 (part 2)

Chloe's hand found its way to her neck as she clutched the silver necklace that hung there. Chloe unconcouisly held the necklace when she was scared or worried. Her thumb ran over the words engraved in the back as she thought about when Lex had given it to her. She never took it off.

"Now keep them closed."

"I am Lex. What more can you possibly to give me? You already gave me the best night of my life," Chloe said through her hands as she covered her eyes.

"Ah, so I take it you had a good time tonight?" Lex asked as he got a small wrapped box from his desk drawer.

" Are you kiddin' me? Dinner by moonlight, my favorite opera, and not to mention this beautiful dress," Chloe said as she pictured the dress Lex had given her for their date in Metropolis. It was a passionate red dress with spaghetti straps, that hung to every curve of her body.

"Well it is our six month anniversary, I had to make it special. Okay you can open your eyes now."

Chloe opened her eyes to find a small box in Lex's hand. She took it from him and opened it slowly. A small locket looked back at her as she gasped. On the front was a red rose. Chloe knew exactly what it meant. It was the rose that Lex had given to her on their first date. She turned it over to find that it was engraved.
                          "Loved always and forever yours," -Lex

" Oh Lex it's beautiful," Chloe gasped as she turned it over in her hands. Lex took it from her and put it around her neck. "I'll never take it off."

"Aren't you going to put a picture in it?" Lex asked.

"No, I'm going to fill it with all our memories," Chloe said as she kissed him.

"Good, now let's make some more," Lex said as he picked her up and carried her towards his room.

" Do you guys want to come to the mansion tonight? We haven't hung out in a long time." Lex said bringing Chloe back from her thoughts.

"Sure Lex," Clark and Lana answered in unison.

" And what about you Chloe," Lex asked her as he looked her in the eyes. Lana kicked her shin lightly and smiled at her.

" Sure guys."

Comment

oh!!! too short! But very sweet. I love romantic Lex.

I hope you can update again soon

Comment

OKay here's the next chapter. Thanks for the feedback, I'll write more soon! Please give me lots of feedback!!

Chapter 3

When they arrived at the mansion it was still raining. Chloe wondered if it would ever stop. Lex showed them into his drawing room and then left to tell the cooks to prepare lunch. Clark was busy looking for a bathroom and Chloe grabbed Lana and pulled her off to the side.

" Lana I don't think I can do this."

" Oh come on Chloe, you got this far you can't just turn back now," Lana pleaded.

" Lana, I can' t stand being with him when he doesn't even remember us," Chloe said as tears started welling up in her eyes.

" Come on," Lana said as she guided her over to the couch. Chloe let out a soft chuckle as she stared down at the leather love seat.

" What is it?" Lana asked with a confused look on her face.

"Nothing," Chloe answered as she sat down. " It's just that this is the couch where it all started."

(flashback)

Chloe looked at her watch 12:15. She had been here three hours and she still wasn't finished. She put her hands in her head and let out a sigh.

" Are you okay chloe?"

" Yeah I'm just tired I guess."

" Come on Chloe I know something's wrong, you've been distant since you got here. I'm right here if there's something you want to talk about," Lex said as he moved to sit on the couch next to her. Chloe had come here to do an interview with him for the Torch, and he knew that something was bothering her since she walked throught the door. She wasn't her usual perky self and he could tell by her eyes that she had been crying. He hated seeing her hurt.

" Nothing it's just problems with a certain farmboy, but I'm sure that you're tired of hearing about that," she said with a smile.

"Oh no, I'm here for you Chloe, just tell me what's going on," Lex answered in a soft caring voice..

" Well, Clark finally asked me out on a date believe it or not. I was so happy that I didn't believe that it was too good to be true," Chloe explained.

" Go on," Lex said as he wiped the tears away from her eyes.

" Well I went home and got ready and he told me to meet him at his house. I went to his house and Mrs. Kent said that he was in the loft," Chloe explained as she choked on her tears. Lex nodded and she continued.

" I went upstairs and there he was makin' out with Lana like his life depended on it," Chloe said as she buried her face with her hands. " I should've known that he would choose her over me. I mean who would want me when they could have Lana?"

"Chloe," Lex said as he took her hands in his own, " You are an amazing, beautiful girl, and if Clark can't see that, then he doesn't deserve to be with you."
                              He brushed away a stray strand of hair from her face and stared into her eyes. Lex had never noticed how beautiful Chloe really was. She had the most beutiful blue eyes that he had ever seen and her lips looked so soft and warm. How could anyone want to hurt her?

"Thanks Lex, this really means alot to me," Chloe whispered as she looked into his eyes.

" Oh my god, I must look a mess," she said as she tried to wipe away the streaked mascara from her face.

" No, you're beautiful," he said as he cupped her face in his hands. They sat there in silence staring into each other's eyes. Niether of them said a word, it was as if they could read each other's minds. Lex ran his thumb over her lips as she lightly closed her eyes at his touch. He leaned in a replaced his thumb with his own lips. Chloe moved her hand to his shoulder as she kissed him back. Right now the farmboy was the furthest thing from her mind.
                              Last edited by kalsgirl; 05-24-2005, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎