Nightmare

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare

Okay so the other night I had a dream:

I was watching the season finale of VM but I couldn't watch it, because my TV was acting all weird but ofcorse the dream show had nothing to do with the shows actual plot.

And then it mophed into something about Wallace, Veronica, a cookie cutter belonging Priness Diana; and what I think was a Batman bike?

Anyone else have VM dream? And I'm not talking about the naughty ones involving Weevil, Logan, or Wallace covered in honey?

Actually, I had my first VM dream last night. I can't remember if I was supposed to be Veronica or myself but Duncan was trying to ask me to prom or something and I was all like, 'But your my brother!' and then there was a bunch of other people there and we were going to go to my husbands race (he races cars). But I didn't want to go cause it was snowing but it wasn't really snowing. There was probably more that I can't remember. Ohh, and somewhere in the dream I was in a kitchen talking about a bread box that was in the cabinet and I thought it was cool.

It was weird.

Comment

Freaks.

Comment

I wish I was dreaming of VM... instead of Law School Exams

Comment

Je je... i never had a dream about VM.

I know that is part of your excitement about the final episode, last friday i saw the "trip to the dentist" episode and i got an opposite reaction, i cant sleep!!!, im too excited and i cant stop thinking about it.

Comment

Oh yeah, I've had dreams about VM, like I imagine that I am Veronica and stuff, it's wierd. I dunno, maybe I'm just abnormal

Comment

I also had a VM dream... But it was actually about Logan - not in a dirty kind of way. Just more like he was trying to move on and I had to help him. It was weird. I think I was so excited about Logan and VM hooking up and then mad b/c she betrayed him. I have a feeling Logan will come back next season with a serious ax to grind. I don't see VM and Logan back together, for a while at least. I think he's going to make her life miserable. That makes me sad!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎