Collapse
No announcement yet.

Songs you are embarrassed to admit you like

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really remember New Kids on the Block, except that alot of girls in my 5th grade class at the time liked them. My best friend had a New Kids shirt, I remember. But I can't for the life of me think of any of their songs.

I'm pretty sure they had a cartoon, though. And MC Hammer had one too.

Comment

They did have a cartoon. It sucked, but I didn't know any better to notice.

Comment

I remember Achy Breaky Heart was really popular around that same time. In fact, I remember that being played more than New Kids. Now that's an embarrassing song to like.

Comment

I don't remember caring about New Kids on the Block. :/ Too young, I guess.

But I do remember MC Hammer, though. How could you not, really? "Can't touch this." lol

I didn't even know they had cartoons back in the day. Weird.

Comment

I remember Achy Breaky Heart was really popular around that same time. In fact, I remember that being played more than New Kids. Now that's an embarrassing song to like.

It came out during my senior year of high school. By that time, New kids were on their way out.

Comment

I actually watched that lousy MC Hammer cartoon when I was a kid, lol. I remember he had a pair of magical shoes.

Comment

I dont remember any of those cartoons .

I do remember "I Wear My Sunglasses At Night" . Oh, and A'Ha's "Take On Me". I love those.

Comment

I love "Take on me"! The video was so awsome.

Originally posted by MBCorp
                  I actually watched that lousy MC Hammer cartoon when I was a kid, lol. I remember he had a pair of magical shoes.
                  I think I remember it now.

It's especially good to sing "Take on me" with a high squeaky voice.

Comment

Originally posted by VersesBatman
                    I love "Take on me"! The video was so awsome.

It's especially good to sing "Take on me" with a high squeaky voice.
                    Me too when the lead singer goes really high.

Does any you remember Rick Ashby? He had red hair, and only two hit songs. He mostly wore black in this videos.

Comment

Oh yes! I used to think he was singing "Now I'm going to break you down, now I'm going to break your heart..."

Comment

He had a deep voice. When I was little I thought he was cute lol.

Comment

He did have a baby face.

I like the song "The safety dance".

Comment

That video was funny. I liked it too. I think we just flashbacked to the eighties lol.

Oh, Culture Club .

Comment

I like the song that goes "I want candy!"

Comment

Some Kylie Minogue songs like, "Love At First Sight" and "Slow" I LOVE. She like the Australian Britney Spears.

Oh and I remember when "Livin' La Vida Loca" was released by Ricky Martin. I had that song on loop. Gosh. . . I was such a dork.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎