No announcement yet.

Lana or Lois

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueRanger
    Smallville lois never did anything for me, I wouldnt even think she was the iconic lois lane if I wasnt told so. Lana I always felt that she was comics lana from the beggining.
    Chloe was more Lana Lang than SV Lana Lang ever was. SV Lana was nothing like Lana Lang.
    Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 07-12-2011, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Lois was way more awesome than Lana, I didn't get why they even thought she out did
      Lois. Lois was sexier and funnier, and didn't play him with other guys. Now I'm not talking
      about Kristen she is sweet,but I didn't like her character. Loved Lois from the beginning.

Comment

• Lois.............

Comment

• Originally posted by eternallyfate
          Sometimes I like Lois better and sometimes I like Lana better.
          Me, too.
          I used to hate Lana and love Lois but as I've grown older I find Lana more interesting and Lois a little less entertaining than I used to. I like them both, for different reasons.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by LoveHurts38
          And another thing from what I understand she is not a true Lang she is a Small so where is the true red head Lana Lang.
          Lol! Good point.
          Last edited by LoisL; 07-18-2011, 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Lois, she is the best.

Comment

• Lois has a better body and exudes sexuality. But she is so abrasive and in your face. Although I suppose that is why she is good for Clark because she calls him on his BS and brings him out of his shell.

Lana is nicer and softer and definitely much easier to be around. But she didn't challenge Clark enough.

Comment

• Lana makes Lois look sweet

Both Lois and Lana both had their moments. There is no need or reason for competition on who is better than the other regarding Clark Kent, because we both know who that is. Lois. But If I had to make a choice regarding who I like best overall it would be Lois Lane. But if I had to choose who I like best by season it would be The sweet and innocent Lana in season 1. And the abrasive and assertive Lois in seasons 4 through 10. Because like Clark said "Lois isn't Lana." Plain and simple. You can see the differences in personality between Lois and Lana, although I have to honestly admit that Lois has more personality than Lana.Thank you Lois for saving Clark from an encore performance of Dysfunctional Rollercoaster Lana drama!!!!! Lois saved Smallville from becoming completely like Dawson's Creek. It was already like Dawson's Creek with superpowers with Lana and that was before Lois came on to show.
                Last edited by laurarawlins; 01-24-2014, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎