Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MORE.

“Ahh, especially for you tonight I am making what will be known from now on as Aaron’s extra special crab cakes. Haha!” – Aaron

“I’m sure I’ll thoroughly enjoy them. Right up until my esophagus closes up, cuts off my air supply and I shuffle off this mortal coil. Perhaps my last words will be, ‘Great crab, Papa’” – Logan ‘Trip to the Dentist’

-

Wallace - “My blonde pulling me into the girls room fantasy…ruined!”

“Do me a favor.” – V & Wallace

-

<looks around> “Oh I exist? ... I thought I looked different today.” –Logan to Veronica after she’d been ignoring him.

-

“Your not trying to burn a hole through a stack of paper using only the power of our stare again?” – Veronica ‘Leave it to Beaver’

-

“You’ve reached Logan and here’s today’s inspirational message. Adversity is the diamond dust with which heaven polishes its jewels.” – Logan’s Voicemail.

Yes, it's true. I literally have been watching the episodes just so I can get quotes!

Comment

Keith Mars: I dont know if you were looking for pim in the phone book and just stoped at PI.

Comment

Favorite Quotes

yeah there's another one somewhere but no one is commenting it(probably)
        so, what are all your favorite quotes that were on the show?

mine is....
        Logan:do you even know how to play poker?
        V:no.. but it must be really hard if all you guys play it

thats something that i would say
        Last edited by LaineSV11; 06-24-2005, 02:20 PM.

Comment

There is already a thread like this somewhere in the site... so someone did think of it... but I like that you started it up again.

Comment

well it doesnt seem like anyone is commenting it

Comment

Logan:
              Annoy tiny blonde one...annoy like the wind.
              Echolls Family X-Mas

Comment

logan:ho, ho(sees veronica) ho!!

Comment

Originally posted by LaineSV11
                  well it doesnt seem like anyone is commenting it
                  It doesn't matter if no one is "commenting" in the thread. If a thread is already made then use it. Maybe it just needs to get going again.

There is a search box at the bottom of the forum page. If you want to start a new thread, search to see if it's already been started.

Here's the other quote thread. http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=35176 it has a lot of them.

(I am aware that I'm not a mod. I'm sorry if that sounded mean but it just gets a little annoying when threads are constantly made when there is no need for them. Please search before you post.)

Comment

Thanks Claroholic!!!!

Comment

No, thank you, YQ22!

The mods don't come over here much so someone's got to help.

Oh and you can call me Sarah.

Comment

sorry i was just trying to make a new thread

Comment

Logan: Now, see, why can't it just be like this? Why do there have to be all those other people in this world? - Veronica Mars, "A Trip to the Dentist"

Veronica: Whoever said it's a man's world had no idea how easy it is sometimes to be a girl. - Veronica Mars, "Betty and Veronica"

Veronica: Your monkey's gonna have to ride in the back.
                          Logan: Ha ha. Nice car. Must have been a huge cereal box. - Veronica Mars, "You Think You Know Somebody"

Veronica: Time for a chat?
                          Logan: Well. You'd think if Hell froze over, maybe it'd be on the news. - You Think You Know Somebody

Ms. Dent: You look ready for a fight.
                          Veronica: I get that a lot. I guess it's just my usual expression. - You Think You Know Somebody

Lilly: Why do you insist on suppressing your hotness? The world is ready for you, Veronica Mars. You don't have to blend in. - The Wrath of Con

Veronica: Tragedy blows through your life like a tornado, uprooting everything, creating chaos. You wait for the dust to settle and then you choose. You can live in the wreckage and pretend it's still the mansion you remember....Or you can crawl from the rubble and slowly rebuild....Because after disaster
                          strikes, the important thing is that you move on....But if you're like me, you just keep chasing the storm. - Meet John Smith

Logan: Tell the truth, Veronica. Did you just sign up for newspaper so you could be near Duncan?
                          Veronica: No. I'm here so I can be closer to you. - Credit Where Credit's Due

Weevil: My reputation? Well then I guess what everyone says about you is true too? That you like it a little bit freaky. That you spy on Duncan Kane. That you send him pictures of yourself. Be honest Veronica... you think you're this big outsider.. but push comes to shove you're still one of them... you still think like one of them... take off... I don't want you around here. - Credit Where Credit's Due

Teacher - Mrs. Murphy: "The thing that keeps us powering through life's defeats is our faith in a better life to come!" - The Pilot

Veronica: Still... I've got too many questions swirling around in my head to wait until he's willing to share. These questions need answers... that's what I do! - The Pilot

Comment

cheater cheater punpkin eater, had a wife and couldnt keep her-note from aaron's stalker

Comment

Does anyone know the quote Logan used on his Voice mail message?. It was somewhere between episode 19 and 22.

Comment

His message in the season finale (episode 22) is: You've reached Logan, and here's today's inspirational message. "Adversity is the diamond dust with which heaven polishes its jewels."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎