• Show
Clear All

• Favorite Quotes From Season One

Lets post some of our favorite quotes.

-
    Veronica - "Look at you...all helpful."

Logan - "Annoy tiny blonde one...annoy like the wind!"

-

Veronica - "I just made out with my dead best friend's boyfriend who, incidentally, I hate. See, Train Wreck"

-

Guy - "I don't care what they say about you, Veronica Mars. You rock."

Veronica - "Yes I do. I also take cash."

-

Vice Principal Clemmons - "Mr Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?"

Logan - "Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy."

Added 5/7/05

V (Pilot) - “And lets not forget Logan Echolls… Every school has an obligatory psychotic jackass. He’s ours.”

-

Keith (Pilot) - “Twenty five hundred bucks! No sack dinners tonight. Tonight, we eat like the lower middle class to which we aspire. Fire up the botchy!” (then he dances)

-

V - “I’m Veronica.”

Troy - “Really? Veronica? Okay yeah, that does make a lot more sense.”

“Makes more sense how?”

“Eh, it’s nothing, I should never listen to those guys. I mean really, who names their daughter Trampy McB!tch.”

-

V (Drinking the Kool-Aid) - “Enough already, with this mellow, incense and peppermints vibe. Lets break out the mushrooms and dance naked. Strap on the goat skull headgear. Sacrifice a few infants. Come on people, your cultist. Start acting like it.”

-

Please add more! I will too.
    Last edited by clarkoholic; 05-07-2005, 04:37 PM.

Veronica/Betty : ...At my old school, I was Horny.

Wallace : Why are you following me?

Veronica : You say following, I say .. Taking a walk with a friend.

Veronica : ..I kinda rock.

annnd im bored of this now.

Comment

Veronica: Well, I want to congratulate you. Shake your hand. Congratulations, you've been named the world's biggest cockroach. This award is given in recognition of your unparalleled lack of decency and humanity. Bravo, you're going to die friendless and alone. - "Hot Dogs", Veronica Mars

Comment

I love that one YQ. Then she says something like, "...I will ruin your life."

I added more to my first post. ^^

Comment

Weevil: The only time I care about what a woman has to say is when she's riding my big ole hog, and even then it's not so much words, just ooh's and aah's.
          Veronica: So, it's big huh?
          Weevil: Legendary.
          Veronica: Well, let's see it then. I mean, if it's as big as you say it is, I'll be your girlfriend... We could go to prom together! - Pilot

Logan: Hey Veronica Mars. You know what your joke cost me?
          Veronica: Well I'm pretty sure you won't be getting your bong back.
          Logan: Wrong answer. Would you care to guess again?
          Veronica: Clearly your sense of humor.
          Logan: Nope. You're usually so good at pop quizzes. No, the correct answer is my car. That's right, my daddy took my T-bird away. And you know what I won't be having? Fun, fun, fun. - Pilot

Keith Mars: Have you been playing nice with the other children?
          Veronica: You know Dad, I'm old school, an eye for an eye.
          Keith Mars: That's actually old testament. - Meet John Smith

Keith: No, it's not that. It's just that I never want you to think your mom's the villain in all this.
          Veronica: Isn't she?
          Keith: No, it's not that simple.
          Veronica: Yeah, it is. The hero is the one that stays. And the villain is the one that splits. - Meet John Smith

Troy: Isn't this where we parked? Tell me that this isn't where we parked. Please, someone tell me that you can see my father's car and this heart attack I'm having now is for nothing.
          Logan: I don't know. Maybe it's like Brigadoon. Come back in a hundred years and it'll be right back in this spot. - You Think You Know Somebody

Logan: Thanks for the ride. Does this mean you're gonna play nice now?
          Veronica: Walk in front of the car. We'll see. - You Think You Know Somebody

Sheriff Lamb: Is your Daddy here? Or is he busy peeking in people's windows?
          Veronica: You stop dressing up like Little Bo Peep, he'll stop peeking. - Silence of the Lamb

Logan: I need your help.
          Veronica: Would it be weird if I start my own drinking game? Like, I take a shot every time someone asks for my help? - Hot Dogs

Logan: You do not want to start with me today, Paco.
          Weevil: Are you sure? It was in my day planner marked under 'Goals'. - A Trip to the Dentist

Veronica: I love the smell of testosterone in the morning.
          Logan: This is why I suggested attack dogs, but no, my mother wanted an Alpaca....
          Veronica: I wanted to ask you about the game.
          Logan: I've been meaning to ask you something. Does your super sleuth kit come with a decoder ring? Do you have a pen that writes with invisible ink? Never mind. Don't care. Mush! Mush! - An Echolls Family Christmas

Veronica: Look at you all helpful.
          Logan: Hey your peskiness being unleashed on Connor brings me joy.Annoy tiny blonde one. Annoy like the wind - An Echolls Family Christmas

Logan: Well I'll go with you.
          Veronica: Well actually despite popular opinion you really can't beat the truth out of someone.
          Logan: Listen I'm going.
          Veronica: You're not.
          Logan: What are you going to stop me with?
          Veronica: Force of will, strength of character, tenacity, karate chop... - Mars v. Mars

Veronica: I wasn't aware you were paying me.
          Logan: This isn't a favor. It's a job you know. We're not exchanging friendship bracelets.
          Veronica: I'll stop braiding. - Mars v. Mars

Comment

Logan (To Veronica) : Wow, you suck at this Nancy Drew stuff... Maybe you should get a new hobby.

--

Weevil (To Logan) : You like playin' with yourself?
            Last edited by NewAgeJesus; 05-10-2005, 05:47 AM.

Comment

One I liked

Veronica: Hi dad. The case Is fuzzy and circumstancial.
              Keith: Funny, those were her first words.

Veronica: I'll be you best friend forever. Come on, don't you wanna be BFF?

Wallace:This mission better involve me seducing the head cheerleader
              Veronica: I need you to poke around and see if you can get me a fake ID. If you must seduce the head cheerleader in order to accomplish your mission, so be it.
              Wallace: No sweat! How do I do it?
              Veronica: Play on her insecurity.
              Wallace: I meant the fake ID.

Comment

Keith - Yale Baby !!!

Logan - a tart from a tart

Logan - look there was a string attached

Can I just say - this is the best thread I have ever read

Comment

Quotes

Logan (to Weevil): If your asking me to prom again, my answer is still no

Comment

Logan: Without you who's going to play Dead Hooker #2 on CSI this week?

Logan and Veronica had most of the best lines this season.

Comment

"would you discribe the sound as Hitcockean?" KM

Comment

Veronica to Weevil: You Got a Medal for a Rim Job

Veronica: I'll Admit i was a wee bit miffed i came this close to being able to say the butler did it but no it was the Butlers son

Comment

From the Finale:

Logan in the interrogation room: How many episodes of NYPD Blue did you have to watch to get that finger tapping down?

Comment

Troy: Flat? Veronica: Just as God made me

Comment

“You put your hands on me like that again, you’ll loose one of ‘em.” – Weevil

“Yeah I think I just peed myself.” – Logan ‘The Girl Next Door’

-

“As a rule, people that hate you aren’t that helpful. There were about 100 people at Shelly’s party. 98 of them would walk over my corpse for free gum.” – Veronica ‘Trip to the Dentist’

-

“Well, I’m gonna go drink some bleach now.” –Veronica after she found out she made out with Dick at Shelly’s party.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎