No announcement yet.

Pre-Withdrawal Pangs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Withdrawal Pangs

Now don't get me wrong... I'm terribly excited about the upcoming season finale... I want to know who killed Lily Kane... I want to know who Veronica's father is... I want to know who Veronica will betray. BUT... I've already begun to feel the pangs of withdrawal... the knowledge that after Tuesday... there will be no more Veronica Mars for at least 4mths... if not longer. I'm preparing for withdrawal. Anyone else????

Word.

Comment

Double Word!

Comment

Why
        Last edited by bless; 05-07-2005, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bless
          What the hell are you talking about! of course there are going to be fans can you please elaborate on what the hell your talking about.
          She didn't say anything about fans. She said that on this Tuesday we'll find out everything we've been waiting for then VM will end for the summer. She's saying that she'll have withdrawal's and miss it. Isn't that right, YQ22?

Maybe you read it wrong because I didn't read anything about there not being fans.

Comment

Originally posted by bless
            What the hell are you talking about! of course there are going to be fans can you please elaborate on what the hell your talking about.

P.S. I will always be a fan, I love Kristen Bell to much not be.
            What the hell are you talking about?! I mean seriously, it's a bit early for drinking, surely?

Comment

Thanks guys for defending me... yes Clarkoholic... that is what I meant!!!

Comment

No problem YQ!

Comment

*sigh* I've been feeling those pangs since last weeks' episode.

Comment

I cant wait till the last show I love this show!I hope that all goes well and logan and veronica stay together.

Comment

But think of it, even thought most the story will be solved, I still think they will leave us with something worth Dying for.

Because almost every Season Finnaly, has something left off to be solved in the second season.

Comment

I agree. I think there is definitely going to be an evil cliffy but I've yet to figure out what it is. Hmm...

Maybe it'll be something new. Like some new mystery will pop up at the last minute and they'll leave us hanging with that.

Comment

Of course cliff hanger... to be expected... won't really relieve the pain of four months VM free.

Do you have any speculations regarding the cliff hanger???

Comment

They've said they'll have a end-of-season cliffhanger, which will be resolved on the first show of the second season. It won't be the next season long mystery or anything.

F.I.N.A.L.E.

Comment

I have my speculations...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍