No announcement yet.

Veronica/Duncan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica/Duncan

I'm new to this site..and I was looking around..everything is bout Veronica and Logan..but does anyone else but me what Ducan and Veroncia get back together???

I like Duncan the best. He is fine. I used to want him and Veronica back together, until this whole brother and sister situation. Thats just sick. I think even if they ended up not being brother and sister them getting together again might still be just weird.

Comment

I wouldn't mine if Ducan and Veronica gets back together, but i think that Ducan should stay low key for a while. DUCAN AND VERONICA ROCK!

P.S. Kristen Bell i love you sooooo much.Kristen Bell is drop dead gorgeous. I would do anything to be her boyfriend. Can you and the cast please stop in Newark Delaware and sign autographs at Christiana Mall. I would really appreciate. If guys do stop here can you guys hit me back at neptunesite.com because that is where i get all my updates on Veronica Mars. Ya boy P. Demetrius

Comment

i prefer Veronica with Logan; even in the flashbacks, there are no sparks between them (Duncan and Veronica, I mean). I don't believe they're bro and sis but I would like to see a love triangle with V and Logan getting together in the end. Plus, Duncan goes a weeeee bit psychotic, don't ya think???

Comment

The problem with Duncan is that somwhere in the middle of the season, he wents nuts, then a littler nutter each episode. In the beginning I was rooting for Dunica(doncon and Veronica)....then when I found they were brother and sisters I well you get the point. Even if it turns out that they are'nt siblings(which I think and hope), I still wouldn't like them togther, because its still kindy of iky.

Comment

Welcome Telly. You are not alone on the Duncan/Veronica ship (I was starting to think I was though). Ever since I started watching VM I've wanted Duncan & Veronica to get back together. I think they're cute together and from the flashbacks they made each other happy. Has either of them truly been happy since they broke up? I know that Lilly died but we've learned that Duncan was unhappy before that.

I don't think that they're brother & sister so it wouldn't be sick if they got back together. I don't think that Duncan really believes it either, but his mother told him (right there should have been clue 1). I just think that Logan is the creep that is disguised as a decent guy. I just don't like him all that much. He has his funny moments but...

Comment

I am torn on this one - I see a lot of "true Love" between Veronica and Duncan - very pure and sweet type of a thing. Veronica and Logan are a little on the nasty side. When you think back to all of the stuff he has done to her how can she forgive him enough to hook up with him. On the other side of it - I totally love Logan.

I am rooting for the love triangle that continues throughout the life time of the show culminating in a wedding wher she finally chooses ....... Okay a little Dawsons Creek but a girl can hope

Comment

Oh, Lord No!!

Duncan is far too unstable to be with Veronica. Plus, he treated her so horribly. Even if he did dump her b/c she may be his sister, he didn't have to be such a jerk. Logan and Veronica ignite the screen. Their chemistry and passion make this relationship the one that's the most entertaining and the most logical. They're greatr together. Although, I would love to see Duncan try his best to get Veronica back, only to fail!! I LOVE MY LOGAN!!

Comment

Re: Oh, Lord No!!

Originally posted by Logans_Love
                  Duncan is far too unstable to be with Veronica. Plus, he treated her so horribly. Even if he did dump her b/c she may be his sister, he didn't have to be such a jerk. Logan and Veronica ignite the screen. Their chemistry and passion make this relationship the one that's the most entertaining and the most logical. They're greatr together. Although, I would love to see Duncan try his best to get Veronica back, only to fail!! I LOVE MY LOGAN!!
                  I so agree with you. Logan and Veronica just ....work being together . Duncan sorta scares me...but maybe its just me. The whole destroying the car thing was kinda creepy.

Comment

I dont think that Veronica and Duncan should get back together. No not with his little outburst and you know he could have killed lilly so I really dont think that he is good for Veronica now Veronica and Logan now thats a good couple!

Comment

I have to say I am rooting for Duncan and Veronica, I love them together! The whole Logan/Veronica thing is nice and all, but Veronica and Duncan are destined! I am just praying that they aren't related so they can get back together!!!!!! Please, please, please!

Comment

Actually i didnt want Veronica and Logan together, i hate when all the characters of the show start to go out with all the other regular characters in the show, like "Beverly Hills 90210" or "One Three Hill". But now i really like the whole Veronica and Logan thing and i want them together.

Duncan and Veronica have good chemestry too, the problem is that they became very distant after the episodes where Veronica thought he was her brother (which is half of the season). If you watch again the first three episodes you will see how good they were together, specially in the episode where she takes him to the hospital, they were great.

Comment

Re: Oh, Lord No!!

Originally posted by Logans_Love
                          Plus, he treated her so horribly. Even if he did dump her b/c she may be his sister, he didn't have to be such a jerk.
                          Did I miss something b/c what I remember about Duncan/Veronica's break up he didn't treat half as bad as Logan did up until part way through this season. Logan was the one that constantly tried to humiliate Veronica in front of the school, Duncan, his friends, etc. Duncan was the one that seemed to stop Logan from being cruel to Veronica. I mean, Logan bashed her car and threatened her. I just don't understand why some people can forget what Logan did but Duncan's a jerk for dumping her when his mother lied to him. I'm not saying bashing your car in is normal behavior by any means, but at the same time he's already admitted to Veronica that he's still in love with her earlier that day and his "best friend" didn't even think twice about hooking up with Veronica or calling her his girlfriend in front of everyone before he's even told Duncan.

You know, I have to say this feels a little like the Angel vs Spike for Buffy debate that went on for so long on the Angel board I used to go to.

Comment

Haha! its the same as spike vs angel.. yea i think i remember that board finally making the decision that she should just have both of them.. I think Logan was just backing Duncan up with the whole making V feel crap.. I think all along L knows D still wants her which makes him a crappy friend for getting involved with her.. I really think she is better of being single and leaving all the Neptune rich boys in the past.. she has too many brains for all of them!

Comment

Hey guys I want Duncan and V back together. Something about Logan just throws me off. I mean he was such a jerk and a person just suddenly doesn't become a sweetheart. I totally fell all in love with Duncan again after A Trip To The Dentist. He saved Veronica when Logan and the guys were doing Salt Licks off of her. I don't think he is her brother and i think he is so messed up because he loves her and feels that it is wrong (bc he DOES believe he's her brother). And What's with Logan's lil filming extravaganza?!? Yeah I'm all for her and Duncan and we all know theres NO WAY they will make them related in the end.. it just takes away the probability of a love triangle....

*tear* only 1 ep left

Veronica: So what are you up to tonight?
                              Wallace: Probably Just gonna sit at home, do some homework and watch a little t.v.
                              Veronica: Wow your living in a non-stop Nelly video.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎