Collapse
No announcement yet.

Veronica/Duncan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I remember correctly - Logan was being mean to Veronica not out of loyalty to duncan but because he blamed Veronica for Lilly's death.

Does anyone else remember some type of conversation like that between them?

Can someone else enlighten me - does everyone hate Veronica because her dad tried to put Duncans dad in jail or because she is poor? It seems everyone was friends with her when Lilly was - any ideas?

Comment

Okay...

Originally posted by loganlvr
      If I remember correctly - Logan was being mean to Veronica not out of loyalty to duncan but because he blamed Veronica for Lilly's death.

Does anyone else remember some type of conversation like that between them?

Can someone else enlighten me - does everyone hate Veronica because her dad tried to put Duncans dad in jail or because she is poor? It seems everyone was friends with her when Lilly was - any ideas?
      Logan was mad at Veronica b/c she told Lilly that he kissed another girl at a party. In Logan's mind, had Veronica not told Lilly, he would have been there with Lilly to prevent her murder.

As for the rest of Neptune High, Keith pushed so hard to take down Jake Kane for Lilly's murder that, when he was wrong and ousted as Sheriff, he became the town laughingstock. As daughter-of-the-town-laughingstock, Veronica gets razzed on about everything!

Comment

Also, in the Pilot (I believe) there was a flashback scene. Someone in the police department leaked a tape of Lilly right after her death (her bloody body) and Keith was blamed for it. That was part of the reason Keith was voted out. Anyway, Logan came up to Veronica in the library at school and was really up (almost crying) saying, 'how could your dad do that to Lilly's family. You were her friend. She was my girlfriend, Duncan's sister." yadda yadda yadda.

He was upset that the video leaked (thinking it was Keith) and upset that Keith was pointing the finger at Jake.

Comment

Awww...

poor Logan...

Comment

Yes it was a sad scene. Josh did such a great job I felt like crying as I watched it again.

Comment

Truth of it is he didnt blame Veronica he blamed himself, he just used her as a scape goat!! His words were if it werent for V me and Lilly would have been together!!

Comment

Well those of you with hopes that Duncan & Veronica would rekindle their tattered puppy of a romance... your wish has been granted. And although I like both characters I'm just not a fan of them together... although I think it has driven the plot really well this season. The big question on my mind was how did Duncan really win Veronica back???? What was in that fortune cookie???

Comment

Logan Vs Duncan

Originally posted by keaton11
                  i prefer Veronica with Logan; even in the flashbacks, there are no sparks between them (Duncan and Veronica, I mean).
                  There was more chemistry between Logan and Veronica even in the flashbacks!
                  I love the flashback where Lily, Duncan, Logan and Veronica are all playing truth or dare and Logan picks truth and Lily asks him what he thought of Veronica when he first saw her and Logan says he thought she was hot and Veronica shouts "I was twelve!"
                  Twas cute =)

I think Duncans too boring he doesnt get very good lines
                  Logans just funnier and so sweet to Veronica

my favourite male characters have to be:
                  Logan
                  Dick (I no hes not in many episodes but gawd I love him)
                  Wallace
                  Keith
                  Weavil
                  Duncan

I think people sympathise with Logan more aswell

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
                    What was in that fortune cookie???
                    It shows you in season two episode 11 when Duncan leaves with Megs baby (which btw I got really annoyed at because Meg named her Faith and he renamed her Lily which I thought was a bit unfair) it says "True love stories never have endings"
                    cute

Comment

Originally posted by XxXRarahXxX
                      It shows you in season two episode 11 when Duncan leaves with Megs baby (which btw I got really annoyed at because Meg named her Faith and he renamed her Lily which I thought was a bit unfair) it says "True love stories never have endings"
                      cute
                      Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure that megs pearents named the baby Faith..which was kinda cute thou coz megs little sister is grace...anyway i could be wrong...

I loved that 'True love storys never have endings' that was the sadest episode of veronica ive ever seen...i cried..lol

Comment

i think naming the baby lilly was the perfect thing to do, and it doesnt matter who named her what, duncan is primary caretaker now and he should definitely get some kind of say in that. Plus it just seems to me like Meg wouldnt pick a name out like faith. im voting we see duncan again, and baby lilly, who doesnt agree with that?!

Comment

I don't think Duncan is really needed in the storyline anymore, so there's no reason to bring him back, except maybe if it turns out he really killed Lily after all.
                          Last edited by Coyote; 12-07-2006, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Veronica and Duncan

I must say, I was a little sad to see Duncan wasn't going to be on the show this season. I am a LoVe fan but, Duncan and Veronica were a good couple. I don't think he could have ever killed Lilly. I think he should show up sometime in the future just for a few episodes.

Comment

i was about to ask that question......but i'll ask it again.

does anyone know why duncan is no longer in veronica mars? i mean, i can understand why.....story line and all. but i was wondering if anyone knows the real reason.

just curious....thanks,

joanna

Comment

Duncan as a character by himself is nowhere near as bad as Lana on SV but unfortunately I hated Veronica and Duncan together as much as I have always hated Clana.

Hate it with a passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎