No announcement yet.

maybe it was her mom

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe it was her mom

okay, so I know that I'm probably way off on this one, but here's my theory of what happened. Okay, so, in the previews the cops are at Logan's house and talking to Aaron Echols, what I think is that they are going to arrest him for beating up Trina's boyfriend, So that's why they bring Logan to jail for questioning since he was a witness to the whole thing. As for who killed Lilly Kane, What if it was Veronica's mom? Think about it, what if Lily found out about veronica being her half-sister and wanted to tell veronica about it, then Veronica's mom found out that Lily knew and went to confront her about it and ended up killing her by accident. Also, it would be a better explanation for why Veronica's mom went away. Maybe that's who Veronica has to betray in the finale, her mom.

I really don't think that Leeann killed Lilly. She was already threatening Jake and Celeste with revealing Veronica's parentage. She wouldn't kill Lilly for finding out or for opting to tell Veronica. Also, Lilly was Veronica's bestfriend and maybe sister. Leeann wouldn't kill a young girl, especially one that Veronica cared so deeply about.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎