No announcement yet.

Ratings vs. tvguide poll

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings vs. tvguide poll

why are VM ratings so bad when you can go to Tvguide.com and under their watercooler discussion for last night is a poll for best show of the night and VM is winning!!!!!! Maybe crazed fans voted repeatedly but I sure don't know where these ratings come from. They don't match what I know people are watching. I'd just hate to lose this great show. I'm totally looking forward to next season and hope to get more people to watch.

TV guide obviously likes the show, and its not that other people don't like it they just don't watch it. UPN no matter the show has a low viewers ratings, overall.

I am kinding of hoping that they air repeats of VM after the Britney thing, because maybe the Britney thing can give UPN better ratings meaning more viewers for the show after it.

Comment

UPN just doesnt cover a large enough market share.. its too small a network really to get the numbers..

Comment

TV Guide polls are protected against multiple voting.

*cough*

Don't know how *I* would know that though ...

*looks away*

Comment

Originally posted by Dowland
          TV Guide polls are protected against multiple voting.

*cough*

Don't know how *I* would know that though ...

*looks away*
          are you from...dare I say it TV guide?

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mysticlies
            [B]TV guide obviously likes the show, and its not that other people don't like it they just don't watch it. UPN no matter the show has a low viewers ratings, overall.
            QUOTE]

This is the way of the Networks... once upon a time WB was a network no one watched... and then low and behold... 7th Heaven & Buffy gave birth to the WB of today. Newer networks, or networks with small viewership, take time to grow. UPN also has a problem with demographics... it tries to cater to way too many different groups... instead of one targeted group or shows with mass appeal.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎