Collapse
No announcement yet.

Veronica/Logan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are kidding me - they are doing a promotional tour now? How did you find out about it?

I probably agree with you - we are in love with a fictional character. Dr. Phil can do a week of episodes on this one.

Were you able to maintain your composure? That is my biggest fear - that I would be a total spaz !!!

Duncan was looking pretty hot last night - God he was good.

Comment

When I watched last weeks episode they said the cast was coming to town. I was able to maintain my composure, however, I had butterflies like the entire week before. The day that we went though, my boyfriend went with me, I was so nervous that I was like biting my poor boyfriend's head off the whole day before we got there. But yeah,it was great! I'm still gushing to all my friends and family about how Jason like my shirt. Petty, I know, but hey, wouldn't you do the same? I don't know if they're doing a promotional tour, but they definetly need to, anyone who doesn't watch this show is missing out big time.

Comment

Originally posted by loganlvr
        You are kidding me - they are doing a promotional tour now? How did you find out about it?
        Just go to the main page...were they have everything about VM

Comment

Thank you so much for the info - it works our perfect I am going to be in LA the weekend of July 15th anyway so I will for sure go down there for it.

Yipee -

Comment

no problem.

your lucky that your going to get the chance to be there. I am all the way up in Canada so you get the point.

Make sure to tell us everything.

Comment

i'd like to think that Logan's dad has something to do with the video camera in the pool house...anyone else?

Comment

a) Duncan - Veronica - Logan = good love triangle that hasn't even begun to be played out

b) part of me wants Duncan to be her brother just to make the triangle more messed up... it would give a new twist to the meaning of love triangle

c) Logan's dad is all into the sex with underage girls... cough cough... nudge nudge

Comment

Oh my...

Yeah, I kinda blame Aaron for the cameras. I doubt that Logan was even aware of the fact. I also believe that Keith is Veronica's father. They'll need the love triangle next season. Hell, they'll probably throw Weevil in the love mix next season, too.

Comment

I love that logan and veronica are together and i hope that they stay thay way

Comment

I adoreeeee V and Logan together. They are sooo sweet!

Comment

I just started watching from the beginning and have 3 more episodes to go for me. But I have to say I love the whole Logan Veronica story they are truly amazing together!!!

Comment

Interesting... i really didnt know what to think about the camera, first i thought maybe she will find some new info about Lily but now im starting to think the same about Aaron.

I think nothing between Veronica and Logan or Duncan will be resolve this season, they only have one hour to close the whole "who killed Lily?" story and they had to do that Veronica didnt trust in anyone of the characters in order to make us shock even more at the end.

Sorry for my english.

Comment

Watch with Kristen did a poll on who fans thought Veronica should be with... and surprise surprise they voted for Logan...

And the Winner Is...: Mr. Logan Echolls. Anyone surprised? Last week I asked you to vote for "Who Veronica Mars Should Be With" and the results are:

Logan, 82%
                            Duncan, 7%
                            Wallace, 5%
                            Weevil, 2%
                            Deputy Leo, 2%
                            Mac, 1%
                            No one, 1%
                            Get the latest news on celebrity scandals, engagements, and divorces! Check out our breaking stories on Hollywood's hottest stars!

Comment

I just read a fabulous article about what makes the Logan/Veronica relationship so fabulous... and the life blood of VM...

It's a really great article. Check out the exceprts...

More importantly, though, Logan is Veronica's chief antagonist and perhaps her true soul mate.

Like the tough dame Veronica, who navigates the town's treacherous social ladder to solve crimes each week, Logan is a teenager with an old soul, tragically aware of how cruel people can be, including himself. Veronica and Logan's prickly relationship holds this show's plot-crazy second season together even when it threatens to scatter like a jigsaw puzzle hurled against a wall...

Veronica and Logan's strange bond is the show's true life force. Yet each week they're lucky to get one or two short scenes together.

They exist at opposite ends of the social spectrum, yet they seem to understand each other on a deep level. Veronica's compulsion to break the law in the name of justice complements Logan's constant struggle to stay out of legal trouble and treat people he despises (i.e., almost everyone) with respect. And both characters are melancholy loners who sometimes have to force themselves to be social.

It's no huge surprise that Veronica and Logan keep bedding people who represent aspects of the other person. (Even after dumping Hannah, Logan still seems to crave her purity.) In a odd but real way, they complete each other, and that's why their banter has some of the hard-boiled admiration and frank sexual buzz that used to power 1940s detective movies. They quip because they love.

Comment

Veronica should totally be with Logan. He is a good guy with a bad streak, which makes him so attractive.
                                He's just having a hard time dealing with the way his life is turning out. I wouldn't be in the best of moods if I found out my dad killed two people I loved!
                                He really loves Veronica. You can tell by the way he looks at her.

Veronica/Logan rocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎