No announcement yet.

Veronica/Logan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica/Logan

Personally, I have been wanting Veronica and Logan to get together since the pilot episode. They just sizzle together, the chemistry between them leaping off of the screen. I always felt that Duncan was a too lame for Veronica. He's so dark and moody. Logan, however, lightens up when he's with the little blonde annoying one! They're perfect for eachother! Destined! Like Buffy and Spike, these two are going to come to have a great, deep understanding for one another. I honestly believe that these two are going to develop into soul mates. Sure, they'll rip them apart and thrust them back together, but, in the end, they'll always belong to eachother!! I even bet that he'll be her first ( the rape I do not count). Hmmm... I'm in love!

I agree

Veronica seemed ready to do it in the bathroom last week. It is a huge contrast to the Veronica they show in the flashbacks. The sweet and naive Veronica.

I agree they are going to be the couple you root for - very dynamic and mischevious.

I just love Logan too - I am worried I am going to end up on Dr. Phil becuase I am so infatuated with Jason Dohring now. I have read eveything I can about him on the internet. Maybe he will do a mall tour soon and I can drool in person - ha ha ha ha

Comment

Re: I agree

Originally posted by loganlvr

I just love Logan too - I am worried I am going to end up on Dr. Phil becuase I am so infatuated with Jason Dohring now. I have read eveything I can about him on the internet. Maybe he will do a mall tour soon and I can drool in person - ha ha ha ha
      I'm right there with you, girl. In fact, my Dr. Phil will have to be a Dr. Phil and Oprah two parter!! Jason Dohring just does something to my system!! I'll tell you what, if her ever decides to get divorced I'll be waiting! Grrr...

Comment

I know somebody that knows somebody that works on the show - I told my daughter that I want to see if I can meet him when they start filming again. My daughter told me no - she is worried that I am going to embarass her by attacking him or something.

I guess it's not really bad until you decide to form a fan club for him and be the president of it. I am 35 years old - that would be pretty pathetic. But I do enjoy the young ones - he is soooo hot !!!

Comment

It's completely understandable...

Jason Dohring is gorgeous. Usually, I like older guys (Like James Marsters- Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer). I'm only twenty-one and Jason drives me crazy with lusty goodness!! I'm totally in love with Logan, transfixed to the screen whenever he appears. So, I know where you're coming from. He truly is God's Gift to Women!! God, I wish I was his wife! The things that I would do to that boy!LOL!

Comment

In M.A.D, did you happen to notice how good (hot) he looked in those jeans: when he was in the pool house: not too tight but not too loose either. yummy!!

Comment

Logan is my boy, but I love Kristen Bell (Veronica) so much. Don't call me pyschotic, but i am a little jealous. I think their relationship makes for a good show though.

P.S. Love you Kristen B.

Comment

Veronica/Logan Past 1x21?

Does anybody think that events which occured in 1x21 will prevent Veronica and Logan from ever being together again?

I'm not quite sure I understood what was going on BTW (why she called Weevil).

Comment

I think their future depends on the identity of the killer (which is not Logan...that's too obvious with Beaver's confession)...but I hope they will get together sometime next season.

As to the Weevil thing...I don't think she left because of the camera...I think she figured out something about the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelos
                    As to the Weevil thing...I don't think she left because of the camera...I think she figured out something about the case.
                    Nice thought! I was wondering why VM confronts everyone or at least immediately investigates them when she learns something... but she keeps running away from Logan... your thoughts would explain that inconsistency!!!

Comment

I tend to agree...

She may have been a little miffed about Logan's inner Speilberg coming out like that, but I don't think that , compared to his part in the rape, will make such a huge difference in her feelings for him. They've already formed a fairly solid bond, imo. I've no doubt that they'll end up together. That'll also give a Duncan/Veronica/Logan triangle more possibilities. Duncan, trying to steal his ex (who we all know isn't Jake's, but Keith's b/c Keith deserves her more) from his best friend Logan would be too good a stroyline to pass up!

Comment

I know how you feel...

Do you ever wish that Jason and his wife would get divorced?? Okay, I always feel horribly ashamed for thinking this, but sometimes I just hope and wish and pray that maybe...just maybe he'll get divorced. Then, I'll accidenty meet him in a coffee shop or a cab and we'd live happily ever after. Sigh!! We'd make great babies! Ooo, and the trying! Lord help me, the trying!

Comment

*sigh*

Thanks to you three ... I was having a major panic attack.

BUT ... that's not all.

I'm a bit disturbed.

SPOILER:

Please compare the fabric of the shirts on both these pictures and tell me it *ISN'T* the same. Please, please, please ...

(“So you're saying you want to kill me?”)

Comment

My beliefs

I don't think that Veronica and Logan are gonna make it in next weeks ep.

They gotta leave us something for next season. Which is why Veronica isn't going to be Jake Kane's daughter. Gives Duncan a reason to want Veronica back. Which in turn will ignite a battle between Logan and Duncan for her affections.
                            Just my thoughts, right or wrong.

Comment

Logan

Hello, I just registered as a member on this site. Oh my Lord!!! I'm from Dallas, Texas and the cast of Veronica Mars was in town this passed weekend. I have a huge thing for Logan, funny thing is Jason is nothing like Logan. It was so exciting! I had my picture taken with Jason and with Kristen. When I get that Pic. of Jason and myself developed I'm blowing it up to poster size and hanging it in my room. J/k , but he is tryly fine. Oh, and he told me he liked my shirt! I was melting inside. Anyway, he seemed to be the nicest cast member from what I saw, which is not Logan. After meeting Jason I realize that it is not Jason I'm in love with, it's Logan(who is still hot eitherway, but I like Logan's personality.It makes him so hot.). Now maybe if Jason would play Logan for me...Yeah, BABY!!! I have to go now...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎