This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto: welcome everyone....wow I can't tell who is who anymore

Comment

<---------- Mysticles, you could always look at our names!

WELCOME Friends!!!

Comment

I try...but its just going to take time....by the way I love the new avatar

Comment

Thanks! I like to do themed ones for holidays and such! But have no fear...the stabbing Clark will be back... Mua Hahahaha!

Comment

It always makes me worried that i've forgotten Mothers day when all the americans/canadians go on about it. Then i remember that when you're all celebrating it... it's not really mothers day

Comment

Hi Everyone!

I am Michelle, 18 yrs old. Started watching Veronica Mars during the intersession between terms in college and became hooked.
              The show is great not only because of the interesting plot (different from the typical shows out there) but because of the cast. The chemistry between all of them is very spell bounding.

Comment

Welcome Michelle!

Comment

Hi my name is Kristin. I am 14. and i Love the show Veronica Mars. I am so glad that there will be another season of it.

Comment

Welcome Kristin!!

Comment

Kelly 35 Chicago!!!

Love VM

Comment

Hey Kelly. .. Welcome.

Comment

Hello! I finally got signed up! My name is Lori and I am addicted to TV especially Veronica Mars! I have watched from the beginning and was rooting for Veronica/Logan for quite a while!

I am a huge buffyverse fan and haven't found a show show that has got me hooked so fast until Veronica!

Comment

Welcome Lori and Kelly!!

Comment

Hi everybody, i discover "Veronica Mars" on December 30th... i always hear people talking about (specially on E!) but i didnt like the whole "Nancy Drew" & "Buffy" comparisons so i never gave it a chance.

One day i had really nothing to do so i downloaded one episode (im from Venezuela and over here we dont get "Veronica Mars"). I LOVED the episode and i downloaded the rest.

My name is Julio.

I know some people may have issues with the fact that i downloaded the episodes but in my case that was the only way i had to watch the show, as i said before im not from the USA.

Comment

Quick question - non vm related

What countries are you posters based in?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎